[SOLVED] Minefactory Reloaded machines won't accept power sources.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PLLPower

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I am using the infinity pack and I can't seem to be able to connect any kind of wiring or conduit to my MFR machines (I tried all sides of the blocks) and even if I put a power cell right next to it, it won't accept power. The only time time I managed to power a machine, it was a lava fabricator and it was by putting the creative energy cell right next to it, only to realize that pipes won't connect either. I might be doing something wrong, but I watched a few tutorials and I don't see what I would've missed.

Thank you

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Try updating the mod and TE (and all other mods supplying power.) to check if there are API issues.

Last edited:

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
take a screen shot as i believe you are doing something wrong, Im on the current infinity pack and my MFR machines work fine

PLLPower

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

1. I've tried with all MFR machines and I tried to use buildcraft pipes

2. I tried to force update FTB if that was what you meant

3. Here's the screenshot, as you can see, the cable won't connect to any side.
2015-03-30_16.45.17.png

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

1. I've tried with all MFR machines and I tried to use buildcraft pipes

2. I tried to force update FTB if that was what you meant

3. Here's the screenshot, as you can see, the cable won't connect to any side.View attachment 16980
That's an IC2 pipe which only connects to IC2 machines. Craft an Eu acceptor and a rf producer (I think they are in the pack) and use a universal bridge thingy in the middle of them.

PLLPower

Jul 29, 2019
The easiest fix for this is to move all of your power production to the new standard, RF.

Yea... Well that is the other part of the problem, the energy conduit does connect to the machines, but it won't take power. The only way I've managed to power them, is with a creative energy cell.

Is there a way to update MFR other than to force update with the launcher?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Yea... Well that is the other part of the problem, the energy conduit does connect to the machines, but it won't take power. The only way I've managed to power them, is with a creative energy cell.

Have you tried it with a normal energy cell?

You can push power into that via cables then into the machine the other side

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019

As has been pointed out, the power cables you are trying to use are the IC2 cables which will only connect to EU using devices. The MFR machines use RF natively, and as such, will connect perfectly to Ender IOs energy conduit.

PLLPower

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I didn't know that Eu support was dropped. Then how do we the use energy conduits, because as I mentioned earlier, the conduits will connect to the machine and power cells, but RF won't transfer to the machines.

Thank you everyone!