1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bug SOLVED [dw20] Can't take "crafted" items from crafting station.

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by repka3, Feb 7, 2015.

1. repka3

repka3 New Member

Hi all,
    i'm trying to do a laser drill. After collecting resources i noticed that shift+? in NEI doesn't place material in crafting station as usual. Ok no problem i put that manually. Crafting station , crafting terminal or crafting table show me the result laser drill but i can't take in my inventory. With shift+left laser drill appear for a less then second in my inventory and then go back to crafting table as "result" for crafting. This is also happen with Filler (and that's another mod).
    The rest of crafted items (for now) has no problems.
    This is the image show:
    [​IMG]

2. repka3

repka3 New Member

The same with precharger laser drill....... it's frustrating -_-

3. Someone Else 37

Someone Else 37 Forum Addict

That usually means your client thinks there's a recipe for it, but the server doesn't. This could be caused by differing MFR configs on the server and your client- looks like your client has MFR's Thermal Expansion recipes enabled, but not the server.

4. rhn

rhn Too Much Free Time

There were a thread very much like this not so long ago. And it was indeed a problem with differing configs on the server and clients.
    Is this a common problem? Is the DW20 server pack getting shipped with a wrong config? Seemed odd in the last thread that their server was using vanilla recipes as well.

5. repka3

repka3 New Member

Can someone tell me which config to check ?

6. rhn

rhn Too Much Free Time

powercrystals/minefactoryreloaded/common.cfg

Something like that, this is from the 1.6 configs.

7. repka3

repka3 New Member

Can i say i love you?
    I changed this two lines:
    # If true, MFR will register its EnderIO-based recipes.
    B:EnderIO=true

# If true, MFR will register its Thermal Expansion-based recipes.
    B:ThermalExpansion=true

Was false both. And now i can craft laser drill and precharger ! Thx, Really thx.

rhn likes this.