[SOLVED] Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.4 crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilder

Jul 29, 2019
So I have gotten this crash every time the launcher is loading the v1.0.4 of the modpack. I've tried force updating it, deleting the modpack folder and reinstalling, and I have no idea of what else I can do.
Gotta say that the modpack works just fine on the 1.0.3 version and earlier.

Here's the crash report, I hope I copied the right stuff:
http://pastebin.com/29vSGs0p

Wilder

Jul 29, 2019
Let me try again now, I just saw I had 2 version of Java installed at the same time for some reason. Could the launcher/modpack be trying to use Java 6 even if i have installed Java 7 too?[DOUBLEPOST=1387388942][/DOUBLEPOST]._. Alright, this worked... I dunno why the launcher doesn't detect I have Java 7 installed too and is trying to use the older version. Thanks, Ashzification! :D

earthanmoon

Jul 29, 2019
i have tried this and mine still doesnt work, ive uninstalled java, installed java 7 update 45, then reinstalled the ftb launcher in a new location, downloaded the DW20 1.6.4 v1.0.4 mod pack and it just crashes still :(

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
i have tried this and mine still doesnt work, ive uninstalled java, installed java 7 update 45, then reinstalled the ftb launcher in a new location, downloaded the DW20 1.6.4 v1.0.4 mod pack and it just crashes still :(

This thread is resolved. Please create a new one and post a log to pastebin and link it there.

Reactions: Ashzification
Status
Not open for further replies.