[SOLVED] Charging Quantum Suit Boots

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
On my FTB world I just made quantum suit boots, I also made a Lapatronic Energy Storage Unit (LESU) and charged it up fully. When I tried to charge my quantum boots nothing happened, I put them in the charging slot in the LESU and they went in, but didn't charge, please help! I am using the Ultimate Pack with optifine installed.

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
You can't charge IC2 things in lower tier energy storage than they need. Batbox is tier 1, MFE is tier 2 and MFSU 3. Quantum suit require tier 3. I don't know exactly if LESU will work, but it could if its energy output is more than 512 Eu/t (MFSU output). I think making MFSU will be easier.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
It needs to be upgraded to have a 512 EU/t output before Qsuit will charge from it. Try putting LESU-blocks near it until it does that.

Sent from my remote island using smoke signals

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, thank you, I don't have near enough lapis to make all the LESU blocks to make it output 512 eu/t, I'll just make an MFSU for now :)

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, thank you, I don't have near enough lapis to make all the LESU blocks to make it output 512 eu/t, I'll just make an MFSU for now :)
Smart idea. Although if you want to go for bragging rights, it's sure as hell an impressive achievement. And it has the most energy storage in the entire game once fully upgraded!

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
I'm keeping my LESU so when I
Smart idea. Although if you want to go for bragging rights, it's sure as hell an impressive achievement. And it has the most energy storage in the entire game once fully upgraded!

Yeah, I'm keepin my LESU so once I have my quarry runnin, and I get a ton of lapis, ill do that, I just don't have enough wood for the barrels involved in a quarry sorting system