Soild block that can carry a Redstone Signal for Multitanks? (mindcrack)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Torigoma

Jul 29, 2019
IS there any SOLID block that can carry a redstone Signal through another block? I.E if I have a Lever on a Stone block, and this Misery block under it, it would send a single to the block under it. I need something that will work in the Frame of a XyCraft Multitank.

budge

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't seen one. A solid block of redstone that transfers signals would be really handy, doubly so if there was an inverted variant.

Torigoma

Jul 29, 2019
I know that the 1.5 redstone brick does that, but I can't seem to find any info for anything in 1.47.

Enigmius1

Jul 29, 2019
Could maybe try jacketed wire. Or maybe a Redstone Tube Frame. Both would be cheap to try, though I don't recall if a cover on a redstone tube frame still allows the signal from a lever on that cover to pass through.

AliveGhost

Jul 29, 2019
You can use the camouflage redstone block from secret rooms.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 2

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
You can detect signal two blocks above using pistons, however you have to update it regularly (without powering it) to check for change in signal. The other option could be using xychoridite lights and light sensor, but lighting it up doesn't seem to update light sensor so there is the same problem as with pistons, RP2 lights and normal redstone lamp work, but can't form tank.

Edit: Redstone block won't work, because it powers all the time, the only way to control it is to move it using pistons. The easiest solution would be to just move lever to bottom layer of the tank and just power redstone below it or place lever on the tank side and get signal this way.

Edit2:
This works: http://imgur.com/a/mybfw , timer is just to update piston when input changes. However I'd just do something like that: http://i.imgur.com/qDciNCR.png