So I see this robot hand tool....

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
The Modular powersuit hand tool, its the mods universal tool that can be upgraded and tweaked with upgrades.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Ohhhh. Heh.

Wrench, Other wrench, hammer, sledge hammer, electric wrench, crescent moon farm GBA.

Enough. =)

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure what you just said, but one upgrade for the MPS powertool in question is to act as an Omniwrench.

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
This is true, I have one as well and frankly it's kinda annoying. I like using it but I don't. I love the fact that it's a all in one in times of necessity but I usually end up destroying parts of my buildings most of the time. We're about to update to a new pack though with some new mods and I don't think I'll partake in one this time.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I've learned to be careful with it. And I don't actually use it for everything. I do use quite a few different tools, but I have a dedicated dartcraft forcepack to keep them all in :D

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I like to stick everything onto it, but keep the settings really low so that I don't accidentally turn everything on a 20 meter circle into farmland or something.

Onikrex

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think I've ever accidentally broken anything. I did, however, shoot my friend by mistake with the railgun on full power. He walked inbetween my machine I was about to use and me. So, he got shot. Thankfully, he wasn't mad. He thought it was funny.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, the chestapocalipses, the barrelocalipses, the wonderful frantic minutes of desperately trying to find your chests in the mess, giving up, trying to craft them while new and new items keep jumping into your inventory, and accidentally breaking 4 more chests while doing all that. Oh and the joys of hours of sorting everything afterwards, giving up and building an AE, which then proceeds to delete your storage disk one day later.

Is there anything better in life?

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, the chestapocalipses, the barrelocalipses, the wonderful frantic minutes of desperately trying to find your chests in the mess, giving up, trying to craft them while new and new items keep jumping into your inventory, and accidentally breaking 4 more chests while doing all that. Oh and the joys of hours of sorting everything afterwards, giving up and building an AE, which then proceeds to delete your storage disk one day later.

Is there anything better in life?

Using crates so that doesn't happen. :p

Or better yet, using a real axe for a real Poppycocks.