1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

So I see this robot hand tool....

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by namiasdf, Jul 3, 2013.

1. namiasdf

namiasdf Well-Known Member

What is it?

2. danidas

danidas Well-Known Member

The Modular powersuit hand tool, its the mods universal tool that can be upgraded and tweaked with upgrades.

3. namiasdf

namiasdf Well-Known Member

Ohhhh. Heh.

Wrench, Other wrench, hammer, sledge hammer, electric wrench, crescent moon farm GBA.

Enough. =)

4. EternalDensity

EternalDensity Popular Member

I'm not sure what you just said, but one upgrade for the MPS powertool in question is to act as an Omniwrench.

5. Poppycocks

Poppycocks Popular Member

Ah, the robot hand, it is for mast...ering the game of course! It's the right tool for ... every job.

6. wow

wow Member

CRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

7. Bellaabzug21

Bellaabzug21 Popular Member

It is the hand of god.

8. Spikednate12

Spikednate12 Active Member

And also the Accidental Destroyer of Hard Work

9. Bellaabzug21

It is the right hand hand of the lazy person.

10. Spikednate12

Touche

11. Bellaabzug21

Well it is. Why carry around all the tools when you could just compress them into one completely OP tool.

12. Spikednate12

This is true, I have one as well and frankly it's kinda annoying. I like using it but I don't. I love the fact that it's a all in one in times of necessity but I usually end up destroying parts of my buildings most of the time. We're about to update to a new pack though with some new mods and I don't think I'll partake in one this time.

13. EternalDensity

EternalDensity Popular Member

I've learned to be careful with it. And I don't actually use it for everything. I do use quite a few different tools, but I have a dedicated dartcraft forcepack to keep them all in :D

14. Jess887cp

Jess887cp Popular Member

I like to stick everything onto it, but keep the settings really low so that I don't accidentally turn everything on a 20 meter circle into farmland or something.

15. Onikrex

Onikrex Member

I don't think I've ever accidentally broken anything. I did, however, shoot my friend by mistake with the railgun on full power. He walked inbetween my machine I was about to use and me. So, he got shot. Thankfully, he wasn't mad. He thought it was funny.

16. Poppycocks

Ah, the chestapocalipses, the barrelocalipses, the wonderful frantic minutes of desperately trying to find your chests in the mess, giving up, trying to craft them while new and new items keep jumping into your inventory, and accidentally breaking 4 more chests while doing all that. Oh and the joys of hours of sorting everything afterwards, giving up and building an AE, which then proceeds to delete your storage disk one day later.

Is there anything better in life?

17. KirinDave

KirinDave Over-Achiever

Using crates so that doesn't happen. :p

Or better yet, using a real axe for a real Poppycocks.

EternalDensity and Jess887cp like this.
  18. Poppycocks

:D love that vid

Or y'kno, just upgrading to iron chests and DSU's like a real dirt hole dwelling hobbitpoppyt would.

19. KirinDave

KirinDave Over-Achiever

I'm still waiting to one up you when I can do some real damage.

20. Jess887cp

Jess887cp Popular Member

Woah. Those robots are pretty cool. Screw having a turtle army, killer robot armies are much cooler.