SMP verses maps

thestig_992

Jul 29, 2019
I know that the single player maps for 1.2.5 have been released, however I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone putting together a competitive version of the map. I saw direwolf vs nearby gamer as well as the devs vs youtubers series, no chance that even the beta versions of the maps were released from them?

Also I'm assuming that you cant just use MCedit to cut and paste the monument due to all the wireless redstone...

slauter

Jul 29, 2019
formally there is no working 1.4 map recently, in the end all of the maps are going to be converted to 1.4 FTB pack. give us patience we have alot on our plate at the moment and plan on handling everything.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
atm this is all moving so fast & the ftb team seem to be moving as fast as any one in the MC scene atm, but they have a lot to do so give them a little time would be my guess, if you really need to do something while waiting install all the alpha/beta's & try some of the maps google will spit out if you search, or just test the mods to see whats new or has been changes from last version.