Casual Server Small Server, Monster, Survival (no creative or cheats)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Urdra

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I'm Izzie and I've gotten back into Minecraft once again. I'm looking for 1 maybe 2 partners to build with me on my tiny home based server. It's Whitelisted and I'm planning to install pluggins if possible.

I've owned minecraft almost around the alpha and have played both tekkit and ftb. (I prefer FTB)
I'm still learning the game after all the years I've been playing. (Admittedly on and off), but so far my favorite and the mods I'm most knowledgeable about are:

Tinkers Craft
Thaumcraft 4
(tiny bit of) Build Craft

I always have a wiki up trying to learn more. I have Skype, but I prefer Google Hangouts.

My Cell: 813-347-Do you f****ing think I'm this stupid? :p

Feel free to apply. I could use some new friends.

xxrazorbeastxx

Jul 29, 2019
I'm interested in starting something new with ya. I've been out of minecraft for a couple months, looking to come back. I personally like IC2 the most myself, even tho I know it can be complicated, It was the first ftb mod I learned and still till this day perfer it. If you interested in having me along, then plz feel free to invite.

A little about myself
IN game name: xxrazorbeastxx

I can get on skype, tho atm my mic is broken. Hope to hear from you.

MarieisMe

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Im totally up for something like this! I too am still learning quite a bit but I do know a pretty fair bit about some of the bigger mods and I really enjoy cooperative play with others and it seems like we are around the same level in terms of experience. I stopped playing a few months back but ive been getting back into it since the new year. I think that talking on skype and such is really the best way to do things and it sounds like this would be a fun server!

IGN: BabyWarrior13
Illinois, USA
I have skype and teamspeak

ryan gustin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OpTic_WolfKiNg
Im a man because yah i was born this way. My name is Ryan,
i live in wisconsin and i have skype, never used google hangout but i will if i have to, im quite good at the mods in this pack, my favorites are applied energestics/EnderIO/Molecular PowerSuits and many more because theres alot like woo lol so i mean im easy to get along with i work 30-40hrs a week and i go to school so i play when i can i guess, but i always find time to play some MC or league of legends or call of duty, what ever im looking forward to but if ppl want me to play on MC i play MC even if its for months of not playing other games, if i got friends i play the game with them. Playing a game alone sucks especially with minecraft, so boring being alone, no one to teach the ropes. Im not good on thaumcraft and having alot of ppl knowing the same thing is kinda boring because i like to teach ppl the way of the game and i mean id like to learn mods iv nvr played before, if you wanna contact me about a decision youve made i have my skype because i dont check here often.
my skype name is optic_wolfking with no caps just like my MC name.

Thanks and hope you find people that suit you!

Kenny_gman

Jul 29, 2019
my ingame name is kenny_gman im always looking to learn more about mods my building is lackluster at most but i can get alot of mataerails and help wherever needed

GiantGentleman

Jul 29, 2019
Would be down to party on some Monster survival.

IGN: YourClassClown
I've owned Minecraft before it was such a huge deal. Back when the free, creative mode was purely browser based. Been playing on and off and relatively new to Monster. All I know is I love meeting new people and making large, elaborate mines. I'll be on at least 15-20 hours a week, depends on what I'm up to that week.

Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Urdra

Jul 29, 2019
Holy crap I am the latest post and our only hope at having a server huh? o-o
Well now I can't let everyone down... ok I'm adding some of you.

Last edited: