Casual Server Small Private Infinity 1.1.0 server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

amine.lakaab

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all, i only play on my personal private server just because it is more cpu friendly, it only has 4 slots, 5GB of Ram(can have up to 16GB if needed) , and is located in France.
I decided to invite 3 other players as i just started Infinity two days ago, there are no items banned whatsoever, just pure "vanilla" ftb with no plugins or added mods (seed is the same as hermitcraft infinity).
Important : Looking for mature, european, and regular players, and i dont have a problem if you want to stream, record.
About me : i'm 24, i play at least 4 hours a day.
Interested ? Just answer with the following and i'll throw you a pm :
Ign :
How much and what times do you play :
Why choose a small private server that will run on trust :
Skype/ts/mumble ? :

Have a good day/night !

BFranksta

Jul 29, 2019
Ey amine,

My ingame name is BFranksta

Ill be playing couple of hours a day and im looking for a small server because i like to play on a server where you can have all items and have a small amount of people i can interact with.

I use mainly ts

HellSigma

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : LordHarkon
How much and what times do you play : 4-5 Hours / day
Why choose a small private server that will run on trust : because i like that type of server, and when is too much people the server will have lagg (btw sorry for my english)
Skype/ts/mumble ? : skype: asasinulascuns

tikiey

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : Hyperino
How much and what times do you play : from around 1-8 hours a day.
Why choose a small private server that will run on trust : Because i dont like all the big servers where you dont get to know everybody or they put restrictions on what you cant build or do. But whit a small server i can get to know everybody.
Skype/ts/mumble ? : TS

Braeden

Jul 29, 2019
ign ODST725
age 18
country United states
I would love to be able to meet new people while playing my favorite game
also i can trust people not to take my stuff:)
TS is a good was to communicate

Lucciano

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : ShooterWii
Country : Argentina (I know i'm not european.. but its almost impossible to find servers where i live) I hope you can give me a chance C:
How much and what times do you play : actually im on holidays so, as much as i want/can.
Why choose a small private server that will run on trust : Cuz on bigs servers i feel like single players, theres no communication. and of course even less teamply
Skype/ts/mumble ? : i have, but as u can see on what i wrote, im a moron speaking english xd

on additional, would be great to play whit people who want to play whit people, i mean, if you make a little server, i guess its because u want to have some multiplay experience that make sense if you dont want to feel lonely playing in multi servers xd

Last edited:

iKenz

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : Ikenz
How much and what times do you play : As much as i can. (im playing whit ShooterWii so, normally ill play whit him) if you accept it of Course
Why choose a small private server that will run on trust : Because multiplayer is allways the same. You play, play, still playing, and no one time you can trust on people.. is like the armaggedon in the real life. They steal, murder etc... (and because my friend want to play here) hahha
Skype/ts/mumble ? : ye, if you accept and need it, ill give it for you :)