Casual Server Small group of players - Come Fast, Winkey Face. That is all.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JoezToothbrush

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, as we know there is an abundance of servers but I am not looking for a server. I am looking for a few players to play on a server. As it is hard to meet and play with people as a team on a server I am looking for people here. A small group of 3-4 people that want to work together and play. This may be a silly idea but I figure I would give it a shot. We will be looking for a server whitelist or open but I don't want to run my own.

A few suggested requirements
- Live in Canada or the US
- Timezone between 5-9 hours
- Between the age of 14-16
- Must skype
- FTB mindcrack or ultimate pack
- Don't be an uptight bitch
- Must have a sense of humor
- Have little knowledge of FTB

If you are interested I won't create an application form but simply reply to this thread or skype me; Joez_Toothbrush and let me know if you're willing to play.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to take part in this. I can always Skype but I may not always be able to talk.

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
as stated this belongs in casual servers, I'm sorry but If I have to put my post there like this so do you.