New IC2 Classic 1.10.2 Mod (not public as of yet)

T

To Asgaard

Got the rest of our steam powered machines built as well as a railcraft tank to store steam and our first industrial diamonds :) Pretty productive day. About to begin working into steel next episode, but it is oh so expensive, lol.

T

To Asgaard

New sky factory 2.5 episode where we get our smooth stone production and sieving set up, automated dirt production, and our alloy smelter built to start making my favorite pipes :)

T

To Asgaard

Actually was pretty involved getting into thaumcraft with this pack, but we finally got it started, lol. Next episode I should have all the mats together to start steel production, lol. So expensive :p

T

To Asgaard

If your interested in seeing a sneak peek of what I've been building for Sky Factory 2.5 today, here's a picture of it :) I'll show it off more in tomorrow's episode as well. Spent a decent chunk of today working on it, lol. And since this pic I've added a couple minor additions :)

http://imgur.com/QumpJp2

T

To Asgaard

Today we got to dive into the starting basics of magical crops and botania, as well as cover a few misc things that will help out a lot such as a chunkloader, bag of holding, etc. And I feel like the base is looking better now :)

T

To Asgaard

So the new FTB Inventions pack is out :) In this first episode, we get started with the new pack and also jump straight into EE3 to start making use of the ability to trade things for new more valuable things.

T

To Asgaard

Finally got steel production up and running now and get to go to the nether :)

T

To Asgaard

Newest Sky Factory 2.5 episode :) This episode we cover a good number of things, from soul sand automation, a jetpack, compressed sieving, automatic steel and coal coke, and magical crops progression. Feel free to check it out :)

T

To Asgaard

This TerraFirmaPunk pack is crazy fun. Hard, but fun :p First night in the game and I get attacked by a fireball shooting zombie that spawns firebugs when he attacks or something, lol. I was too busy running away to figure it out. <3 Lycanites and Infernal Mobs :)

T

To Asgaard

The first new episode for today is for our Inventions Let's Play. In this episode we get to see the meh house that I built in about an hour after gathering materials for it, mostly using EE3, lol. But it's all wood and stone :) We also get our first machines set up for that series and look into some more EE3 features.

The second episode here is for our Infitech2 series. First we look at the new base area that I'm building for the series and what I have done so far. The sneak peek pics that I released last night had some pretty good reception on them. After that, we craft machine parts... lots and lots of machine parts :p Gotta love gregtech.

T

To Asgaard

Two new videos today, first up is TerraFirmaPunk. Got our first pick and covered food and making salads. Next episode we will be moving on out of the stone age.

Next up is a new Sky Factory 2.5 episode. In this episode we make ourselves an ender spawner and grinder and get them all set up in our new ender room :)

T

To Asgaard

Two new episode today, the first is a new Infitech2 episode where we are now moved into our new base and work through more machine stuff, getting ourselves pumps, conveyors, robotic arms, and a steam turbine.

The second episode is a new Invention episode where we get into lava power and build a pump in the nether to start pumping up lava. However, we discover that there doesnt seem to be much of an option for a chunk loader :(

T

To Asgaard

Sorry, I forgot to post these up last night. Had a late night working on sky factory's episode for yesterday, then had to jump straight into thaum research for today's Infitech, so didnt get a chance, lol. But the first episode is a new sky factory in where we build a big reactor and the materials leading up to it, as well as set up liquid ender and semi automate cryo.

The second episode is another terrafirmapunk where for starters we set our house on fire :p we also have our very first death, but we do make some new copper tools and make a crafting table and some copper ingots.

T

To Asgaard

Two episodes today, the first being todays Infitech2 lets play, where we begin working more into Thaumcraft and get our new wand and more. Even derp a bit trying to make steel nuggets with the crucible before realizing I forgot to research it :p

The second is our new Inventions episode, where we add chicken chunks to get a chunk loader :p But we also create a couple new machines, set up a blaze spawner, and get ourselves a flux infused pick.

T

To Asgaard

Two new episodes for today, the first being our newest Sky Factory 2.5 installment. In this episode, we being prepping for our liquid storage setup by making enderium, tesseracts, upgrading our jetpack, and adding a quick auto shutoff for our enderman spawner/grinder.

The second episode is our newest TerraFirmaPunk episode, where we do some more of the quest book and have a bit of trouble trying to weld ingots together, lol. Back to the wiki it would seem :p

Last edited:
T

To Asgaard

So today was a very fun Infitech2 episode, kind of spur of the moment decision due to needing a certain type of wood, lol.

And in Inventions we set up a quick cobbleworks and do some armor upgrading :)

T

To Asgaard

So first up for today we have a new sky factory video where we set up our first ender fluid multi-block tank, as well as a rftools screen to display at a glance the levels of fluid in it. Plus we take a quick look at some things I set up off camera such as a liquicrafter and a minicio essence farm.

Next up we have a new TerraFirmaPunk video in which we get our copper anvil made, start preparing leather, set up barrels and more :)

T

To Asgaard

Two new episodes for today, the first is Infitech2 where we do a lot of thaumcraft stuff including getting our thaumic clothes and goggles, a thaumic cobble gen, a bag of tricks, and more.

Second up we have a new Invention episode where we get souls shards started, make a jetpack, as well as a coke oven and blast furnace.

T

To Asgaard

I didnt manage to post my videos up here for yesterday, was pretty busy yesterday so here they are alongside today's. First up is a new sky factory episode where we set up an auto nether and end stone processing setup and also get our t5 jetpack :)

Then we have a new terrafirmapunk episode where we set up a sieve as well as learn to smooth rock with a chisel among other things.

Then the first episode for today is Infitech2 where our new base is revealed, though I am not currently moved into it :) After that we do a little more thaumcraft as we wrap up some current quests and projects.

And lastly after that is a new Inventions episode where we start getting into pneumaticcraft, which I discover has changed a little since the last time I used it, at least starting it out has.

T

To Asgaard

Another late night last night so didnt get the videos from yesterday posted on to here. But here they are. First up is a new sky factory 2.5 episode where we have some fun combining steve's factory manager with tinker's constructs :)

Then next up is a new TerraFirmaPunk episode where we get a lot done and make a lot of sandwiches too :)