New IC2 Classic 1.10.2 Mod (not public as of yet)

T

To Asgaard

I have a relatively new Youtube channel, but I just started a new lets play series for Sky Factory 2.5. Feel free to check it out and give me any suggestions or just let me know what you think :) The first episode is mainly twerking for trees and getting setup. Getting our sieve and infinite water source, etc. But Ill be releasing a new episode every other day alongside my other series. Also, feel free to hit me up on facebook or twitter. Links are in the description :) Been playing minecraft for a long time and would love to make some good long term friends in the community :) Take care and thank you all for your time.

Reactions: MagicMage1238
T

To Asgaard

Started an Infitech 2 series today. I will be rotating Sky Factory 2.5 and Divergence from AT Launcher with Infitech and my roulette series every other day. Infitech is a 3rd party ftb pack, and so far seems like its going to be a lot of fun in the way that only gregtech can provide. Ill give a link to the first in that series :)

T

To Asgaard

The second in my SkyFactory 2.5 series. Showing off my skyblocks dark room design that I use. Its not a drop system, but I like to use it early on for an easy and convenient build that can spawn all types of mobs in a space saving design. I also get a cobble gen setup going and then quickly jump on over to an auto cobble setup.

T

To Asgaard

Getting started in this pack def takes a while, but I feel like this episode helped a lot to move forward. Just getting the hammer and file as well as the T2 pick makes a huge difference.

T

To Asgaard

Nearly done with manual sieving. Next episode we should get the auto sieving and hammering started and say goodbye to the manual sieving.

T

To Asgaard

Infitech 2 should be called Infitools 2, lol. Been making so many tools to make different items, and still have more to make. But so far i'm really enjoying the pack. Its def very challenging so check it out :)

T

To Asgaard

Yeah, I know :) Both of these packs are from ftb :) SkyFactory2.5 is on the main list of packs, while Infitech2 is a third party pack on ftb.

T

To Asgaard

I do do a Divergence Let's Play series as well thats from the At Launcher, but I dont post those videos on this forum.

T

To Asgaard

Yeah, skyfactory 2 was on AT, however skyfactory 2.5 is on the ftb launcher. Its under the main packs tab, right below FTB Infinity Evolved :)

T

To Asgaard

Woot, we finally have fully automated gravel sieving and semi automated obsidian generation :) Ill add on to the system between this episode and next and get the sand and dust sieving set up, and hopefully next episode work on automating the ore crushing and getting max output from it :)

T

To Asgaard

:) all good. It's a fun pack for sure. I always really enjoy the skyfactory stuff :)

T

To Asgaard

Finally got steam and charcoal production up and going :) Machines are just right around the corner now!

T

To Asgaard

So glad to finally have machines, lol. Was so tired of hand grinding all those ores :p

T

To Asgaard

Finally got our ore processing and storage system set up, start to finish with increased output via hammering down the ores all the way down to dust :)