Whitelist Server SimpleCraft!|Direwolf20 5.0.1|Whitelist|Small server, 5 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to SimpleCraft! This is just a small server I made to play with some people. I made this because all other servers I have gone to have either gotten too many players, and the lag forced them to shut down or they just were not dedicated. I don't like that, and I am tired of it, so this server will only except a few people, and your application must be great. We do not want someone who just started. We want someone with at least some experience, and won't need help with everything. Everything will be player made, and I will never spawn items in. It will be a fun survival.

Info:
Server IP: 24.107.119.88
No items banned, just don't create Mystcraft worlds! :)
The server will be set to normal

Hosted in the US, in Missouri, or in the center of the US, for anyone who does not know where Missouri is
Rules:
1. NO griefing
2. NO abusive language
If you are reading the rules then somewhere, in context, on your application include the word caffeine
3. Be respectful to everyone! Does not matter who you are or who they may be, just BE respectful.
4. NO Stealing
5. No abusing of exploits or glitches, or modifications not originally in the mod pack.
6. Have fun!
( Breaking ANY of these rules will have you immediately banned, and your slot in the server open)

Application:

IGN (In game name):
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain:
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community?
Additional info:

Good luck, and make your application good

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): russjr08
FTB/modpack experience: A year and a half of Modded MC experience.
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain: Nope!
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? I would really like to get into a small community where everyone could trust each other. I feel as I could help provide that ;D
Additional info: You don't have IC2 coffee disabled right? Without having my caffeine in the morning, I would just die!

astizzz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): FriskyMan
FTB/modpack experience: 1Year of making own modpack or play in someone (like FTB)
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain: Nope :)
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? I would play with people who no grief, no steal, and help some time :)
Additional info:

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
What region of the world is the server hosted in?
It is hosted in the US, in Missouri, basically in the center.

IGN (In game name): russjr08
FTB/modpack experience: A year and a half of Modded MC experience.
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain: Nope!
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? I would really like to get into a small community where everyone could trust each other. I feel as I could help provide that ;D
Additional info: You don't have IC2 coffee disabled right? Without having my caffeine in the morning, I would just die!
Accepted
IGN (In game name): FriskyMan
FTB/modpack experience: 1Year of making own modpack or play in someone (like FTB)
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain: Nope :)
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? I would play with people who no grief, no steal, and help some time :)
Additional info:
Read the rules

astizzz

Jul 29, 2019
GN (In game name): FriskyMan
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain: Nope
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? I would play with people who no grief, no steal, and help some time
Additional info: caffeine :)

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
GN (In game name): FriskyMan
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? I would play with people who no grief, no steal, and help some time
Additional info: caffeine :)
In context, but accepted!

ExtasyPoint

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): ExtasyPoint
FTB/modpack experience: Lots of experience :D
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain: I don't think so... i haven't played on servers a lot because of griefers.
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? Because everyone likes caffeine (me too) and i usually help people if they need help.
Additional info: Don'f forget, i like caffeine!

Leon1236

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): Leon1236
FTB/modpack experience: A lot as this link explains: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1611255-147-modacraft-v1-modpack-full-release-922013/
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain: I have never been baned
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? I do a lot of fun stuff and make epic houses.... and machines, me love some machines
Additional info: Do I have to do this (you can see the link)

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): ExtasyPoint
FTB/modpack experience: Lots of experience :D
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain: I don't think so... i haven't played on servers a lot because of griefers.
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? Because everyone likes caffeine (me too) and i usually help people if they need help.
Additional info: Don'f forget, i like caffeine!
Accepted, welcome!

IGN (In game name): Leon1236
FTB/modpack experience: A lot as this link explains: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1611255-147-modacraft-v1-modpack-full-release-922013/
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain: I have never been baned
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? I do a lot of fun stuff and make epic houses.... and machines, me love some machines
Additional info: Do I have to do this (you can see the link)
Please re-read the post

Leon1236

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): leon1236
FTB/modpack experience: A lot of it, as i was creating my own modpack i had to know all about the mods so i started playing with them a long time ago ( 2 years of modded minecraft)
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain: No i did not and i do not won't to be banned
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? I know a lot about mods and the way they work, so i think i would be a good person to help somenone who needs any help. Also, I do build a nice buildings and machines are my job (just ask me anything and i will tell you the answer)
Additional info: I live in Croatia, still going to scool, soon to go to uneversity. Like all kind of food and drinks... I like caffeine too....

tha_cat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): tha_cat
FTB/modpack experience: I Played on my cousin's Mindcrack pack server, had fun with the bees especially the coffee ones and their speed boost (reason I left is because of gregtech )
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? because every server needs an apiarist ;)
Additional info: I speak French and English

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): leon1236
FTB/modpack experience: A lot of it, as i was creating my own modpack i had to know all about the mods so i started playing with them a long time ago ( 2 years of modded minecraft)
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain: No i did not and i do not won't to be banned
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? I know a lot about mods and the way they work, so i think i would be a good person to help somenone who needs any help. Also, I do build a nice buildings and machines are my job (just ask me anything and i will tell you the answer)
Additional info: I live in Croatia, still going to scool, soon to go to uneversity. Like all kind of food and drinks...
FTB/modpack experience: I Played on my cousin's Mindcrack pack server, had fun with the bees especially the coffee ones and their speed boost (reason I left is because of gregtech )
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? because every server needs an apiarist ;)
Both of you need to re-read the rules

tha_cat

Jul 29, 2019
FTB/modpack experience: I Played on my cousin's Mindcrack pack server, had fun with the bees especially the caffeine ones and their speed boost (reason I left is because of gregtech )

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
FTB/modpack experience: I Played on my cousin's Mindcrack pack server, had fun with the bees especially the caffeine ones and their speed boost (reason I left is because of gregtech )
Good accepted

untastytuna

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): GhostFighter42
FTB/modpack experience: Been playing for a couple months and I am good with most mods
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain: no
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community? I like to help people witth stuff when I can
Additional info:caffiene

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In game name): Latimew333
FTB/modpack experience: 'bout half a year
Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain: no
What makes you think you would be a great addition to our community?once I get into bee breeding I'll give people bees they need
Additional info: NEVER give me something with caffine in it