Whitelist Server Silverhawks FTB | Whitelist| Strict Entry| Tech World 2 with Mod Add-ons| 24/7 Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tarandeep5

Jul 29, 2019
Silverhawks_FTB.png

What is Silverhawks FTB?

We’re a small server started up by three people, and want to expand with a few more people on the server. We don’t have much of a community yet, but we want to build one and that’s why we’re here. The server is hosted in North-Eastern Canada at the moment, and is a 24/7 server, so no waiting to play. We want this server to be less PVP based, and more on community builds and building in general. Right now, we have 10 server slots, and we may increase or decrease slots dependent on lag and number of members.

What is the modpack we offer?

The server is on Tech World 2, version 1.1.6. Since we felt there were a few mods missing, we created a Modpack Add-on which includes mods such as:

- Ender Storage

- Extra Cells

- Morph

- Logistics Pipes

- Mimicry

- Quarry Plus

- Chisel

- Project Red

- Soul Shards Reloaded

Who are we looking for?

We are looking for people who are mature, and who will be dedicated to the server. You don’t necessarily have to be playing on the server hours upon hours a day, (I don’t myself) but we don’t want 1 time players. We don’t want too many people on this server, and because of this, we will have a strict guideline. There is no age limit, but we prefer that you be at least 14 years if you want to be on the server. However, if you can show that you are mature in your application, and you are under that age, we may accept you.

RULES:

We don’t want ANY troublemakers on this server. There are two major rules on this server. 1st is not to be stupid. So that means no Stealing, Griefing, Cheats, X-rays, etc. There is ZERO tolerance for any type of stupidity. We want a fun experience, so we don’t people like that staying on our server. The 2nd rule is to have fun! If you think there something stopping you from having a great experience on the server, tell us and we’ll see what we can do to help.

Applying for the whitelist:

The application for getting on the server is below. Try to put some effort into applying; this application will show if you are responsible, mature, and sound like you are fun to play with. You will be judged on your application, so don’t write vague answers, and try to put as much detailed information as you can. If you are accepted, you will be sent a private message on Skype, which will contain the IP of the server, and any other details. I will be checking this page every day for new applications!

Application:

IGN:

Skype (It’s free, just saying):

What time zone/part of the world are you from?

A little about your life:

What’s your experience with Minecraft?

What’s your experience with Mods and Modpacks?

Will you play in the summer? How much?

How do you think you can contribute to the server?

(NOT REQUIRED) Are you on Youtube?

What is your experience on servers? Have you been banned on a server before?

Will you be willing to donate a little (a few dollars) to help with the server? [This will help with hosting the server, creating a website for the server, as well as upgrading the server if need be.]

Last edited:

EnderGuy112

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mine_warior

Skype (It’s free, just saying): raimonds.smelters

What time zone/part of the world are you from? im from Latvia,Europe time zone GMT+2

A little about your life: i come From Latvia i have a lot of freinds sometimes cant decide with who i ill go doing something .

What’s your experience with Minecraft? its huge i have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 . i have been making modpacks servers and just having fun with freinds.

What’s your experience with Mods and Modpacks? pretty big but i havent played ftb since last year so i might have to learn something again .

Will you play in the summer? How much? i ill just about 2-5 hours a day or more if i fell like doing nothing.

How do you think you can contribute to the server? i have hosted servers and if it has problems i might can solve it but i am not a coder or anything

(NOT REQUIRED) Are you on Youtube? no i am not

What is your experience on servers? Have you been banned on a server before? my experience is good i have played Dungeon relams and ton of faction servers and i dont remember me being banned.

Will you be willing to donate a little (a few dollars) to help with the server? [This will help with hosting the server, creating a website for the server, as well as upgrading the server if need be.] sorry really cant help on this side need to be 16 to have a credit card in my country.

P.S. Sorry if my spelling is bad i dont come from a english speaking country but i ill try my best

Remikzfully

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DominusChris

Skype (It’s free, just saying): Yeah sure, even tho I prefer TeamSpeak, less laggy.

What time zone/part of the world are you from? Romania GMT

A little about your life: Uh, just your average highschool student, addicted to games.

What’s your experience with Minecraft? I've played it since infdev

What’s your experience with Mods and Modpacks? Quite big.

Will you play in the summer? How much? Quite a lot, I have no life.

How do you think you can contribute to the server? Create a good community, help others. Anything really :D

(NOT REQUIRED) Are you on Youtube? No.

What is your experience on servers? Have you been banned on a server before? Nope.

Will you be willing to donate a little (a few dollars) to help with the server? Maybe if I enjoy the server.

2PlyTheAwesome

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:2PlyTheAwesome

Skype (It’s free, just saying):live:mroycaptor

What time zone/part of the world are you from? US Eastern

A little about your life:I ahve annoying sibling and pets who like to make cameos in calls and videos

What’s your experience with Minecraft?i play it a lot know a lot about it and record it

What’s your experience with Mods and Modpacks?i started with Direwolf20 then conquered magic world and techworld as i also mastered Crackpack and ive made a cople of my own modpacks

Will you play in the summer? How much?As much as i can

How do you think you can contribute to the server?Im a funny cool guy who loves community

(NOT REQUIRED) Are you on Youtube?yes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOtrNTJACdzQI6ssToHFunQ

Also never been banned and i can thelp with donations sorry

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117

Skype (It’s free, just saying): shamil1187

What time zone/part of the world are you from? Mountain Time

A little about your life: I enjoy playing basketball and love my dog.

What’s your experience with Minecraft? Been playing for 3-4 years.

What’s your experience with Mods and Modpacks? Been playing for 2 years on FTB. First modpack was MindCrack because of Etho.

Will you play in the summer? How much? I will play during the summer atleast an hour a day.

How do you think you can contribute to the server? I will respect others the way I have done it on other servers.

(NOT REQUIRED) Are you on Youtube? No.

What is your experience on servers? Have you been banned on a server before?
Most servers were very friendly but many have disappeared sadly. I have never been banned but on one server particularly, I have been put on a auto-kicker by the owner for no reason and I am glad yet sad that the server has gone along with the fellow players.