Silly Mod Suggestions

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't seen anything like this around before, so I'd like to start, as the title would indicate, a "just for fun" version of the suggestions thread(s).

Either post your concept for a silly/nonsense/completely unfit mod here (no dirt-to-diamond jokes, please) or your suggestion for an addition to an existing mod that is, due to general unfitness or absolute ludicrosity, an amusingly poor suggestion.

To get things started:

In the spirit of Reika's highly realistic suite of mods, focused on real-world physics and engineering, I would like to suggest the addition of a Jet Fuel Bee. A cross between the Oily line and the Excited line (specifically the Refined Bee and the Energetic Bee) this bee has very high productivity, but extremely low range. It requires an active turbine as its flower and its Jetwash effect causes players approaching an active apiary to be blown randomly about.

The visual effect of the bees around the hive should also be significantly sped up, and leave contrails.

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm Everyones going on about how RF doesn't have a Q suit, and the briliance of the potato jetpacks.. And Modular powersuits don't seem to be the thing that appease to them... So let's mash them all together... Modular Potato suits, With the ability to change from mashed taters, fluxy taters, or irish gold as your fuel source... It'll be a suit difficult for any boss to peel off of you.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm Everyones going on about how RF doesn't have a Q suit, and the briliance of the potato jetpacks.. And Modular powersuits don't seem to be the thing that appease to them... So let's mash them all together... Modular Potato suits, With the ability to change from mashed taters, fluxy taters, or irish gold as your fuel source... It'll be a suit difficult for any boss to peel off of you.
Come on now. Just because we swarmed over here on our potato boats and took all the jobs...

LoGaL

Aug 4, 2013
actually, i think in rotarycraft, there is a machine which converts BC fuel into jet fuel, so you can say your jet bees are the ones from the oily branch

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
actually, i think in rotarycraft, there is a machine which converts BC fuel into jet fuel, so you can say your jet bees are the ones from the oily branch
There is, but you still need to run it through the Fuel Enhancer with a bunch of extra ingredients and a fair amount of power. Reika is generous about mod compatibility but he's still strongly in favour of realism in RotaryCraft, and as such the concept of a jet fuel bee amuses me (also the image of literal jet-fuelled bees in my head. Zooooom!)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
Come on now. Just because we swarmed over here on our potato boats and took all the jobs...
Psh exactly... you and your potato boats... ITS ALL THE SAME THING! Continually hashed out, and deep fried to the point of being crispy!

I'll be sticky to my super horse mod with slow fall horse jumps, and the ability to scale walls.. also super jumps.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
I want a mod where almost everything is made of Dirt, gravel, and flint. All of the components of all items, blocks, and machines are made from those three things crafted/processed in a different way similar to how UU worked previous to 1.6. Different combinations of Dirt/gravel/flint in different arrangements in a crafting table make different components of machines.

Reactions: trajing

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
The Vorpal-Sword. It heals enemies and makes a sound of people crunching Snickers for Snacks.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Next up, the new mod from Binnie and RWTema - Extra!

Extra what? We don't know! Nobody knows! Just Extra! Extra ALL OF THE THINGS.

We herd u lyke extra. So here's some Extra for your extra.

Reactions: Mevansuto

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

but what is a brand new spanking potato suit without a potato weapon? so a new weapon has been added aswell, a potato gun.
fire a flux potato with this potato gun, and it'll do the same damage as if you were igniting 32 tnt blocks at the same time
dip that sexy flux potato in some liquid ender, and all drops will be instantly teleported to you, or dip it in some destabilized redstone, and it'll have the power of a nuke, dip them in both... and well... better backup your world first

pderuiter

Jul 29, 2019
but what is a brand new spanking potato suit without a potato weapon? so a new weapon has been added aswell, a potato gun.
fire a flux potato with this potato gun, and it'll do the same damage as if you were igniting 32 tnt blocks at the same time
dip that sexy flux potato in some liquid ender, and all drops will be instantly teleported to you, or dip it in some destabilized redstone, and it'll have the power of a nuke, dip them in both... and well... better backup your world first
I actually like the idea of dipping ammo (i.e. arrows) in a liquid to get something nice. Dip in oil for a fire arrow?

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
What about a mod that adds a second type of dirt that spawns naturally and can be crafted in an3x3 pattern to make dirt? It can be called...

"Loose Dirt with Lots of Air Pockets and Other Junk"

BTW, you read my mind on the diamonds to dirt thing. But I would suggest one where you convert diamonds, one of the most valuable items in the game, to dirt, which is dirt

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
What about a mod that adds a second type of dirt that spawns naturally and can be crafted in an3x3 pattern to make dirt? It can be called...

BTW, you read my mind on the diamonds to dirt thing. But I would suggest one where you convert diamonds, one of the most valuable items in the game, to dirt, which is dirt
Thing is, and the specific reason I added that, @immibis already won the internet and preempted all future jokes with this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...nds-almost-first-17-mod-also-works-with-dirt/

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I actually like the idea of dipping ammo (i.e. arrows) in a liquid to get something nice. Dip in oil for a fire arrow?

dip it in seed oil and you'll have a bonemeal AoE, or shoot it to a monster, and it'll be caught in growing vines

pderuiter

Jul 29, 2019
dip it in seed oil and you'll have a bonemeal AoE, or shoot it to a monster, and it'll be caught in growing vines
seriously.. This seems (at this time) a very fun mod to make. Too bad modjam is over :p
i think there's a lot of ways you can alter an arrow.
- Fertilizer and hit a monster to make it grow. Can you imagine a double sized creeper coming after you? :D Just imagine the crater...

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019

BTW, you read my mind on the diamonds to dirt thing. But how you phrased it made it sound like you convert diamonds, one of the most valuable items in the game, to dirt, which is dirt
Thing is, and the specific reason I added that, @immibis already won the internet and preempted all future jokes with this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...nds-almost-first-17-mod-also-works-with-dirt/

Weird, I thought I edited my post after checking your post... It was supposed to say that I would have suggested a diamonds to dirt mod otherwise. Course, I edited with an iPad so that might be the reason.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Course, I edited with an iPad so that might be the reason.
It so often is.

That's ok, for some reason all of my Facebook comments from the app were double posting a couple days ago. Got that rather thrown in my face when I made a comment on someone misspelling "dictionary".

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
here's an awesome idea :eek: how about a mod that allows you to put sticky notes on the backs of other players!!! best mod 5ever :eek:

Reactions: 1SDAN