Shard Gaming.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daxamar

Nov 21, 2012
Just had THE worst time with Shard Gaming. They are a MC hosting site. Simply the worst in many years of hosting MC!

Save yourself the trouble. STAY far away from Shard Gaming.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
There's also the possibility that this is a spambot spreading random things about the site in hopes of making us visit it, and that we've just fallen into the trap.

Daxamar

Nov 21, 2012
Not a spam bot. Didnt think I needed to make an argument. Was just a friendly tip.
it is pricy, and bad customer support.

Thanks for all the replies tho. Really love the troll replies! lol

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Its not that expensive. Money equals support and performance. If your paying $30 a month thats a dollar a day which is almost nothing. At that price I would be shocked if I didn't have to do my own problem solving.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Not a spam bot. Didnt think I needed to make an argument. Was just a friendly tip.
it is pricy, and bad customer support.

Thanks for all the replies tho. Really love the troll replies! lol

and again, pretty much no details at all.
all we know right now is that you think that Shard Gaming is pricy and has a bad customer support.
but why do you think they have a bad customer support? what happened with your server that you needed customer support?
if you want this to be a warning for others, details are important

Daxamar

Nov 21, 2012
Being polite and respectful are rules around here, not suggestions.
And, this is why I dont post on these forums any more.

A simply, friendly warning. Among many friendly warnings on these forums.

There web pages are slow as hell. Theres really no customer support when you call in. It is pricy. maybe $25 is not much money ( it isnt) but for a MC server? It is.
I made 2 tickets for customer support, could never get the server to work. i canceled my server and asked for my $25 back. They replied they never received any complaints.

My first clue should have been there old name. Daddy Cheese.

These forums have gone to shit since I first joined. Shame really. Ill leave you with the same reply i was given earlier.

Kthxbai

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019

There web pages are slow as hell. Theres really no customer support when you call in. It is pricy. maybe $25 is not much money ( it isnt) but for a MC server? It is.
I made 2 tickets for customer support, could never get the server to work. i canceled my server and asked for my $25 back. They replied they never received any complaints.

These forums have gone to shit since I first joined. Shame really. Ill leave you with the same reply i was given earlier.

Kthxbai
So, asking for more details indicates that a forum has "gone to shit"? If you talked about your own experiences, and what exactly happened, you wouldn't be getting these confused replies. Instead, you start badmouthing us as soon as we dare to question your intent. The nerve of us!

Let's just say ... you really need to get out more.

Daxamar

Nov 21, 2012
and theres another 'good' reply! LMAO. I need to get out more! Really?

And you ask why I think the forums have gone to shit? lol

schyman

Jul 29, 2019
images

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
This my friend is a Prime example of Poes Law in play. Maybe this guy is the real deal and is trying to be funny. Maybe he actually had issues and is venting in a manner that makes us question his intent.
Will we ever know? Generally speaking, the answer is...
polls_nope_logo2_3420_45991_answer_2_xlarge.gif

Reactions: schyman

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013

You should be a little more careful how you express yourself. Some, like myself, can see what you are inferring by your statements but prefer to parse the literal statement, purely for the humor value.

Your first sentence above can literally be interpreted as "These forums started going to [Fertilizer] when I joined".

I love it when a poster in a forum gets flustered and angry when pressed for details about their particular peeve. It makes them type funny things :D

Daxamar

Nov 21, 2012
I ma neither flustered or angry. I dont need to go outdoors more. I merely expressed my feelings on Shard Gaming.

II find it funny that I commented on how the forums are now. Only to be trolled and insulted, therefore proving my point

I find this whole thread kind of amusing to be honest. I was goin to stop posting in it. The hits just keep coming tho.

Its like a train wreck. I know its tragic, but I cant stop watching

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
OP if you are looking for a decent host, try Creeperhost. While the site and CP are kind of a confused mess, they give a whole bucket of help for my $18/month.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

Kthxbai

it seems you're now just venting the anger you have towards Shard Gaming to us and the forum.
we understand you're pissed, and now you've actually given us details as to why you're mad.
but that's not a reason to start behaving like that towards us.

Reactions: RedBoss
Status
Not open for further replies.