SFM+Blood magic, Auto Alchemy!

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I watched this last DW20 video where he wondered how the hell can I automate alchemy with a single ritual?

Well I did!

It's quite complicated and will take you 2-10 mins of coding, depending if you remember which chest does what or not :3

This is actually very simple (or not). It works off a redstone signal (meant to be working for AE redstone emitter)

Here are explanatory picture
http://imgur.com/a/YkSk2

Here is world download (1.7.10, latest forge, BM and SFM)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/470dzf8jcu3kvmk/TEST.zip?dl=0

So, Explanation! Every 6 seconds (5 was too quick when stopping an item while 7 was longer then needed) it checks if any receiver has a redstone signal. If FALSE, it attemps to remove this reagent from the altar. If TRUE, it checks for the required items. If FALSE, it emits a redstone signal (can put this anywhere, just to let you know you are out of something). If TRUE, it puts the reagent in the altar. The it checks if the good reagent is in the altar. If FALSE, it does nothing. If TRUE, it exports the ressources for the reagent in the ballad of alchemy import chest.

Then everything from the export chest is sent to the output chest (could be AE interface here for example)

This can be repeated for every reagent that you want! It won't attempt to make two reagent at the same time and it's only limitation is a maximum of one reagent per 6 seconds and it will take a cooldown of 6 seconds when changing reagent.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Automate sending all the Reagents to all the Rituals!
well that was easier then you might think :p connect the output chest to a calcinator and the belljar. I used a 13 sec timer since i used calcinator to link to belljar. You can output the reagents directly into the calcinator and the belljar outputs a redstone signal depending on how full it is. Have an receiver beside that to take a signal. Then when signal 12 to 15 (example) is FALSE, output one reagent to the calcinator.

Then well use the system above to keep X items in (either AE or change the redstone requirement to a number requirement)

Reactions: buggirlexpres