Problem Server crashing and can't even start!!!

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
The server ran out of memory so I transferred it all to a new server, added a 2nd drive and transferred it all back, I used rsync to move the data back and forth. Could this have done something to it? How do I fix whatever the error is?

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like some corrupted files. Fairly common especially if your moving them around.

reupload /mods and /coremods and see what happens

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Just from googling around it could also be some corrupted chunks in the world. (Source here and here)

As a test, generate a new world to see if the server boots (make sure to backup the existing world)

If the server boots cleanly you could try something like minecraft region fixer on your existing world. Although I've never used it myself, just make sure to keep a backup.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
I tried a new world and it worked but I need this world so is there a way to do everything server side? The world is about 40GB[DOUBLEPOST=1378333950][/DOUBLEPOST]If this helps at all the server doesn't even start or load all the plugins, crashes during boot up.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Give minecraft region fixer a shot I suppose. Just keep a backup of the world as I'm not sure of the results.

It's definitely a problem with ender storage but I can't find much on that error searching around.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Since it appears to be enderstorage that means the world isn't destroyed right? I would give anything to keep the world.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
I think your issue is perfectly recoverable. It's just some corruption relating to ender storage which I don't have the expertise to figure out exactly what it is unfortunately.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
That makes me worry a lot less, some people on here know what to do so i'll just wait a bit. Thanks for trying to help though