Open Server SeriousServers FTB Resurrection[No Banned Items]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

seriousvern

Jul 29, 2019
SeriousServers long line of servers including many popular modded packs

eJw9yzEOwjAMQNE9p_AFiJKGQDkBEgtSQTCntVNFqhxkJ5wfWBi-3vQnUqskpXb98iZRy9TMEOMhmom0Cy2tVDbninDN8Exibp2VGjzKtqWVYAeXrq0w3CXx7_x39H6_hBxSQqIhjNG5GTH7OY7okE72xesH5EIolQ~~.png

FTB Resurrection
IP:res.seriousservers.net
Also check out our other servers:

Yogcast Complete - With Mystcraft and Logistic pipes enabled
IP:Yog.seriousservers.net:25569

DireWolf 1.7 - 1.0.1
IP:dw20.seriousservers.net:25570

Expert staff
Best in class performance {see server specs below}
Family rated experience with custom chat filters
Optional pvp gameplay
Virtual market system for trades
Keep inventory on for most worlds

Server Specs:
CPU
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v2 @ 3.70GHz
Cores : 8
Cache : 10240KB
RAM
4x 16384MB
Disks
2 x 160 GB

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterBlawk

Ozzymud2

Jul 29, 2019
Been on Serious Servers for years now, I do routinely try others. All that does is prove to me why I've been with Serious for so long, none of the others compare. Vern (the owner) really does his best to make the experience enjoyable. His staff (most) are the best. Every pack has it's issues, Vern goes out of his way to make it workable. And I doubt the man gets much sleep, he always seems around to bring it back up when someone goofs or when it just needs a restart from lag.

Reactions: Audeo

Audeo

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing on vern's servers for almost a year now. his staff is very professional, he also has a ban the player not the item mentality. 99.99% 20tps on all servers, minimal downtime, and long periods between resets. come join us :).

hydoso

Jul 29, 2019
pretty much the best servers for modded MC. pretty much no lag, and if there is lag something is wrong and the staff will get it taken care of quickly.
only a few things banned/disabled, mostly because of server crashes
great staff and players on this server group.

played here for over a year now. No reason to play on an other servers

Reactions: Audeo and 016Nojr

HunterBlawk

Jul 29, 2019
there is a reason why i have been playing on this server for almost a year now, don't believe me? come and try for yourself.

Reactions: Audeo

ThatRandom_Guy_

Jul 29, 2019
I'm curious... Never actually heard of SeriousServers but who knows you's may be as good as what these posts say haha.

seriousvern

Jul 29, 2019
Added a banner to the main post so someone can seen even though we are getting ddos attacked we are still up and running smooth

Reactions: 016Nojr

Audeo

Jul 29, 2019
shameless bump want some others to play with. server has had 99.9% uptime for the last week (was only down for secondary world resets) if you are looking for a server that is just as good as a white listed one but don't want the hassle this is it <3