Separation of whitelist and open servers

Does the 2 types of servers need separation

• Total voters

seriousvern

Jul 29, 2019
Originally posted this on the web feedback forum but got no reply there.
So im asking server admins to speak up about this if they agree.

My request is to separate the whitelisted servers and the open servers from the promotion page.
Being a whitelist server the post are and can be bumped alot more frequently, pretty much when ever the posted want to post its not an issue because he is replying to a request. This pushes open servers down the forum promotion list and I believe this is not fair to open servers as we cannot bump our threads at the same rate as a whitelist server can.

I Hope you take this into consideration

This is page 1 and the next image is page 2
VJbJunl.png
2sCzssB.png

As you can the whitelist servers dominate the first page where promotion is most impactful

Shybella

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, promotion has become saturated thus leading to be unorganized. Something needs to be addressed unless nothing will be done at all.

.Sullivan.

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta agree with you on that, we should be able to search with key words (RPG | Survival | Questing | HubServer| ect) So that players can search exactly what they are looking for. Even making sub-forums for Whitelist | Greylist | Open servers would be another way to organize these threads. Hopefully someone reads this post and re-thinks that particular section.

Kudoos to ya!