Scrolls Mojangs new game

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
So I just saw the trailer for scrolls today and read on website the beta is being opened June 3rd for a okay price, it says its discounted and you will get future updates for free? Im guessing free decks or something I have no idea.
What are your guys inferences on it. Im just getting bored of leauge of legends and want a new game BRAND new that I can start.
There is a game on Steam for free that looks similar name is The Banner Saga Factions just a strategy style type of game but I have not tried it yet.
Funny this game reminds me of a Karazhan meets plants vs zombies.
The game seems to have two currency gold and shards and to me it sounds like gold is won in game while shards may have to be bought with real money similar to RP and IP in leauge. Sounds like shards is the rarer of the two and will be harder to obtain I guess.
Most of this is my first look at the game because I have only actually seen it today but heard of its making for while.
It does look interesting and I want to have a type of strategy trading card game to play and this one does look much more polished than free ones on the internet IMO but no idea if it is better or funner, but the graphics look decent compared to similar games.
Anyone intrested in buying the beta?