Script for MT to Change Important Recipes

Miranda

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to create a list 'most used scripts' for MineTweaker (a mod used to change recipes of items) and other 'must have' files for server admins. But since I don't have the balls or the time, I'll post the thing I judge the most important (after Opis, of course):

A script to REMOVE the BuildCraft Quarry and BuildCraft Pump recipes AND add it to Ender Quarry and Ender Pump.

#Ore Dictionary Removal
#BoP Flesh Block OD entry Removal to prevent exploit with MRF Meat Block crafting into 9 meat ingots
val entry = <ore:blockMeatRaw>;
entry.remove(<BiomesOPlenty:flesh>);

#Recipe Conflicts
recipes.remove(<ComputerCraft:CC-Cable:1>);
recipes.addShaped(<ComputerCraft:CC-Cable:1>, [[<minecraft:stone>, <minecraft:stone>, <minecraft:stone>], [<minecraft:stone>, <minecraft:redstone_block>, <minecraft:stone>], [<minecraft:stone>, <minecraft:stone>, <minecraft:stone>]]);

recipes.remove(<runicdungeons:item.basicBelt>);
recipes.addShaped(<runicdungeons:item.basicBelt>, [[null, <minecraft:leather>, null], [<minecraft:leather>, null, <minecraft:leather>], [<minecraft:gold_ingot>, null, <minecraft:gold_ingot>]]);

recipes.remove(<Botany:trowelIron>);
recipes.remove(<Botany:trowelGold>);
recipes.remove(<Botany:trowelDiamond>);
recipes.remove(<Botany:trowelStone>);
recipes.remove(<Botany:trowelWood>);
recipes.addShaped(<Botany:trowelGold>, [[null, null, <minecraft:gold_ingot>], [null, <ore:stickWood>, null], [<ore:stickWood>, null, null]]);
recipes.addShaped(<Botany:trowelDiamond>, [[null, null, <minecraft:diamond>], [null, <ore:stickWood>, null], [<ore:stickWood>, null, null]]);
recipes.addShaped(<Botany:trowelStone>, [[null, null, <ore:cobblestone>], [null, <ore:stickWood>, null], [<ore:stickWood>, null, null]]);
recipes.addShaped(<Botany:trowelIron>, [[null, null, <minecraft:iron_ingot>], [null, <minecraft:stick>, null], [<ore:stickWood>, null, null]]);
recipes.addShaped(<Botany:trowelWood>, [[null, null, <minecraft:planks>], [null, <ore:stickWood>, null], [<ore:stickWood>, null, null]]);

#Moddification

#Removes the recipes for BC Quarry and BC Pump
recipes.remove(<BuildCraft|Factory:machineBlock>);
recipes.remove(<BuildCraft|Factory:pumpBlock>);

#Put some tooltip for warning!
<BuildCraft|Factory:machineBlock>.addTooltip(format.red(format.italic("Recipe removed! Use the Ender-Quarry!")));
<BuildCraft|Factory:pumpBlock>.addTooltip(format.red(format.italic("Recipe removed! Use the Ender Thermic-Pump!>")));

#Add the new recipes for the ExtraUtil's Quarry and Pump
recipes.addShaped(<ExtraUtilities:enderQuarry>, [[<ore:gearIron>,<minecraft:redstone>,<ore:gearIron>],[<ore:gearGold>,<ore:gearIron>,<ore:gearGold>],[<ore:gearDiamond>,<minecraft:diamond_pickaxe> ,<ore:gearDiamond>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<ExtraUtilities:enderThermicPump>, [[<BuildCraft|Factory:tankBlock>,null,null],[<BuildCraft|Factory:pumpBlock>,null,null],[null,null,null]]);

asiekierka

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
Dec 24, 2013
Hey! I see what you're doing here.

Heh, heh. Why not just make the Ender equivalents higher-end versions of the same BC things?

(Also, BuildCraft's Pump recipe changed recently, I think.)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see how this is most used at all... a lot of people would hate to have the BC quarry removed, while others may not like the changes you have implemented.
I like the idea, but I suggest you take a look at Phoenix Configs and post it there. Not everyone likes the same thing, and what you see as a "must have" others may not, but others may. So putting it there, with a title like "BC-ExUtil replacements" or something, people may like it.