Windows .exe "Screen Rendering" error crashes upon using Treealyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadzi

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings good ftb people! I have a very strange error I'm hoping you guys can shed some light on. This morning upon logging into Ftb (mindcrack) I went to treealyze my trees to hopefully find the crossbred saplings, as I have hundreds of times before. However when I put the sapling into the number 'II' slot (Enviornment) Ftb promptly crashed, giving a Screen Rendering error. Confused I restarted client and tried again - same result. This just started happening today, I have literally done this process for hundreds of saplings already. What have I changed between yesterday and today? The only thing I might have changed was my texture pack. I went back to default and bam - same error.

I did a force update and tried again - same thing. Tried multiple different saplings, same thing. This *only* happens when I put the saplings in the II slot. The I, III, IV, and V are fine. Very very strange. Here is a pastebin of the error: http://pastebin.com/2d01cQZ1 Any help would be appreciated as I love tree breeding and fairly important information is contained in that slot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.