Ryanjh5521's Mods [WiP] InfiBlocks ReWrite | Modern Edge Power Systems | Hopefully more to come!

Are you excited for the mods to be released

• Total voters

ryanjh5521

Jul 29, 2019
Ryanjh5521's mods
InfiBlocks will be a fork of the recently discontinued mod, InfiBlocks in InfiCraft. I plan on rewriting a good portion of the code, and adding a few things that I will not disclose at this point in time. I also have had full permission to do so.
Modern Edge Power Systems, which I will commonly be referring to as MEPS is an addon to Industrial Craft 2. It will add a multi-multi-block structure (Yes multiple multi blocks) that will generate a large amount of EU. The main idea for this mod is a form of Power Generations that uses powerful magnets to split atoms and generate tons of power hence the name Modern Edge Power Systems. Unlike InfiBlocks two people will be working on this mod, me and ProMasterPig. Please note the recipes will be extremely hard to obtain, however my mind is not set on how hard they will be yet. Also if you have GregTech installed I may add a config option that enables the use of GregTech machines to make some of the components or use existing GregTech parts to make them as well.
If the power generation system is working too hard an explosion will occur about the power of 5 nukes.
Also an EMP may happen too, which will go through any block(Including explosion resistant ones) and within a 60 block radius turn all machines into machine blocks.
Yes the thread will be changed a few times before I move out of the WIP sub-forum.
If you want to keep updated with any news on my mods, then follow my twitter

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
I like it! Sounds sort-of familiar to, "ILoveGregTech"'s mod. But with solars.
I would really like something like as an actual, "Power Plant" I really like this idea actually.
Will you and pig have configs of the sorts?

Reactions: NoobIsMeX

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
I like it! Sounds sort-of familiar to, "ILoveGregTech"'s mod. (Which he isn't able to continue) But with solars.
I would really like something like as an actual, "Power Plant" I really like this idea actually.
What am I not able to continue? :p

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
I found a spelling error on your mod post. :p I posted a reply to where it was. :-D☻
Although I don't think you should post things about my mod on other people's posts. It may annoy them
Thanks though :)
Just talk on my thread :p It's easier for both of us and makes sense to talk about my mod on my post xD[DOUBLEPOST=1367971106][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I have a link to the mod you are discussing. It sounds interesting.
It is in my signature :p[DOUBLEPOST=1367971198][/DOUBLEPOST]After reading over the proposed implementations of an IC2 addon would you mind telling me how to set up the environment for IC2/GregTech?
I can't find a source of how to decompile it and set it up correectly...

ryanjh5521

Jul 29, 2019
It's all good lol
As to the OP I loved InfiCraft. I hope you keep it's same concept: TONS of ores...
Thanks. InfiBlocks will be an Addon to the mods that adds the ores. I plan on adding TConstruct compatability if possible. The ores mod will also have weapons made with Vanilla Crafting (Swords, Armor, Bows, Etc)[DOUBLEPOST=1367971346][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like it! Sounds sort-of familiar to, "ILoveGregTech"'s mod. But with solars.
If you mean a modular loading config system, that probably won't be in the alpha, but it should be in the Pre Release.[DOUBLEPOST=1367971434][/DOUBLEPOST]
Although I don't think you should post things about my mod on other people's posts. It may annoy them
Thanks though :)
Just talk on my thread :p It's easier for both of us and makes sense to talk about my mod on my post xD[DOUBLEPOST=1367971106][/DOUBLEPOST]
It is in my signature :p[DOUBLEPOST=1367971198][/DOUBLEPOST]After reading over the proposed implementations of an IC2 addon would you mind telling me how to set up the environment for IC2/GregTech?
I can't find a source of how to decompile it and set it up correectly...
Sure I will PM you the tool I use to deobf mods

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. InfiBlocks will be an Addon to the mods that adds the ores. I plan on adding TConstruct compatability if possible. The ores mod will also have weapons made with Vanilla Crafting (Swords, Armor, Bows, Etc)[DOUBLEPOST=1367971346][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you mean a modular loading config system, that probably won't be in the alpha, but it should be in the Pre Release.[DOUBLEPOST=1367971434][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure I will PM you the tool I use to deobf mods
Thanks!

ryanjh5521

Jul 29, 2019
I have no ETA yet for when my mods will be released but it should be some time soon. I have been modeling mostly, then comes textures, then code.

ryanjh5521

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. I sent you a PM. I decided to code in the meantime.

Also for alittle news update I have nearly implemented Immibis Microblocks in. It isnt really all that hard to do so, but I am reading every single portion of his code and renaming the packages to ensure compatibility with Immibis Mods