Casual Server Running FTB 1.5.2 Beta 152wtg Whitelist 5 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

max121mc

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a few player to play on my small server. Once I get a few I will start a new world.

The server is on hard difficulty.

Server Rules:

1)Be Nice: This includes no harassment, racism, griefing, inappropriate builds, etc. Admins reserve judgment on whether or not to kick or ban.
2)Have fun
3)Mystcraft age creation is disabled

WHITELIST APP:
IGN:
Knowledge of mods:
Why you're looking for a new server:
How much do you play?:
What Time zone are you in (optional):

Server Info:
Slots: 5
768MB RAM
IP: Will be sent to you in PM or some other way.
A few items and crafting recipes are disabled but no mods are disabled, however using existing bugs/glitches for your advantage, if suspected, will get you a temporarily banned or permanently.
If you want the same config files as the server ask me when you get on for a link.

maxlowry123

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APP:
IGN: maxlowry123
Where are you From?: USA
Knowledge of mods: I have been playing with most of the mods in ultimate since MC beta 1.8.1.
Why you're looking for a new server: Looking for a server with a new world that i can start on.

max121mc

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APP:
IGN: maxlowry123
Knowledge of mods: I have been playing with most of the mods in ultimate since MC beta 1.8.1.
Why you're looking for a new server: Looking for a server with a new world that i can start on.

OK you have been added to the white list. Hope to see you on soon.

sheepripper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sheepripper
where are you from:finland
knowledge of mods:been playing mindcrack pack about 1 month and ultimate for 2 months still not that good at it but i can always learn more =P
why you're looking for a new server:almoust every server haves too many players in it or its youtubers only and i have feeling that this might be the one with a great community and no griefing
and i play about everyday for good 4-7 hours if nothing important

max121mc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sheepripper
where are you from:finland
knowledge of mods:been playing mindcrack pack about 1 month and ultimate for 2 months still not that good at it but i can always learn more =P
why you're looking for a new server:almoust every server haves too many players in it or its youtubers only and i have feeling that this might be the one with a great community and no griefing
and i play about everyday for good 4-7 hours if nothing important

OK I will add you soon but i'm going away today so might not be till later or maybe tomorrow until you get the IP.

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APP:Whitelist APP! :x
IGN:liawjunwei1999
Where are you From?:Singapore!
Knowledge of mods:played for 6months and know most of the gregtech and ic2 recipes.
Why you're looking for a new server:Friend's server just got shutted down because he didn't pay for the creeperhost things.

SleezyCow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spacemac
Where are you From?: California
Knowledge of mods: I have a good knowledge of about half the mods
Why you're looking for a new server: I've always wanted to play with a small group, and have a feeling this will be a good one

PunyPwner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PunyPwner
Knowledge of mods: I am pretty good with IC2 and thaumcraft
Why you're looking for a new server: Most other servers have griefers, annoying people and robbers.
How much do you play?: 1-2 hours a day.

Hope I can join. ;)

Jacob Harberts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Woof7thst
Knowledge of mods: Good at IC2 and ThaumCraft
Why you're looking for a new server: Because other servers have griefers and its really annoying.

How much do you play?: About 2-3 hours on weekends.

banana_man969

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APP:
IGN:banana_man969
Where are you From?:UK
Knowledge of mods:I'am very knowledgeable of IC2, thaumcraft and soul shards mods
Why you're looking for a new server: I'm looking for a server because I enjoy playing ftb with other people
How much do you play?: i play a bit every day, up to a few hours
What Time zone are you in (optional):GMT

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APP:
IGN: DrShark12
Where are you From?: US
Knowledge of mods: I have a good amount of knowledge with most mods
Why you're looking for a new server: I'm looking for a server that is casual and fun to be on!
How much do you play?: roughly 2-3 hours a day, 5-6 days a week