RuneScape?

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, the all time most popular web-based MMORPG; RuneScape. Anyone play? It's been about 2 years since I last played although I log in every few months to keep my account active. Any 99ers in here?

elmarko98

Jul 29, 2019
I played for a year but that was a long time ago, I think I got to level sixty something, it's not my favourite of games though. I just hate point and click games.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
I have 5 characters in there. I'm there once a month maybe. Back about 4-5 years ago I played it like crazy!
I have a main, who is lame.
A pure str pker, who wears black armour and got a cooler name then main.
A 2 h worker, for crafting, cooking n shit.
A miner, I forgot the reason why I made this character.... a pure miner??? wtf was I thinking...
And lastly a pure ranger. I gave the ranger to a friendly wolf, who I havent seen since...
Good times on that mmo... good times.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Munaus, were you around when Militant and bluerose13x were active? Remember the sabre clan vs the Messiah clan wars? Those were the days :D

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Munaus, were you around when Militant and bluerose13x were active? Remember the sabre clan vs the Messiah clan wars? Those were the days :D
Bluerose rings a tiny bell in my head, but otherwise no. Wasn't too much into clan wars.
Remember Zonghui? He was the top name on the highscore list, back in the day. Before the 3d conversion.

I was mostly a lonely pker, I was probably the only one who went to wildy with a full black armour on me. Last time, before I gradually stopped playing, I wore a black (g) on me. It sure attracted people to attack me :p
One of my fondest memories was killing a dude who wore full addy, pfff.... a pure def? Guy was lousy to hit big whereas my hp kept falling down slowly. I kept pounding and pounding with my rune scimi and eating swordies until I drank str pots and got him GOOD! :cool:

Pking was always fun when you got somebody 1vs1 who is better than you :D

Cormick

Jul 29, 2019
The new Runescape is horrible. It's not even the same game anymore.

The Old School servers are pretty fun though, they bring back good memories.

Reactions: QueWhat

jatie1

Jul 29, 2019
I used to first play it when I was 8 years old. Eventually, I botted and I got bored. Before I botted, it was really addictive.

Edit: I think I gravedigged. Sorry!

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
i played it many years ago when runescape was the best game their was :D but now a days their are only bots, too expensive if you want to be members for what you get and they try to upgrade the graphic, it sucks, should of keep the old graphics like minecraft has :)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I used to play as a non-member when I was a little kid. I got pretty far, to adamantium plate armour with full helm, scimitar, and kite shield, and I did most of the non-member quests.

Jesu christ they restricted non-members SO MUCH.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

eliandarkbrood

Jul 29, 2019
I played back when it first came out. 3 Chars up to over level 70. Non member. I gave up after the 3d update due to losing all of them... and they refused to give them back due to no.proof.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I played around 4-5 years ago, used to play everyday and always had member.
I was not very good at the game and did not deal with enemies 10 levels below me. I remember when I first played the dingeoneering update was still new.

AndersWithTheCat

Jan 23, 2013
Denmark
well i have played for a good 10 years now, but i finally quited the game, toke me some time, ofc some people might still like the game, the im on of those who will call it wowscape, or guildscape, even tho there came out with oldschool i don'r want to start over again as i think i have a good 7 rs3 accounts whats is from combat 90--138 no maxed yet, was going to, now im playing shooter games, and doing web design in my free time!;D