Whitelist Server RoyalCraft Agrarian Skies | 3.1.1 | No banned Items | Whitelist|18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
we currently are looking for members to play on our server must be 18+ and voice chat is prefered but not essential. this is a youtube friendly server just let people no you are recording to keep chat clean.
please reply with this format. 24/7 server located LA, usa

IGN:
FAV MOD:
VOICE CHAT Y/N:
OTHER INFO:

Currently 5 islands left

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone looking to get into agrarian skies i will be more than willing to help you out with build designs and advice.

Reactions: xTiMBo

Fiery

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FrostyCub.

AGE: 17. I realise this is a 18+ server, but I believe myself to be a mature, intellectual person for my age, but understand and respect your decision if you decide not to white-list me due to me being under the age limit.

FAV MOD: TiC because I've always loved the idea of combining different materials to make the tool. As well as the look of the added ores.

VOICE CHAT Y/N: No, unfortunately I can't.

OTHER INFO: I enjoy playing games such as Minecraft (especially Modded), Skyrim, Garry's Mod, and Scribblenauts. I am currently on holiday's, and can manage my school life and my social, personal life pretty well. I like talking to other people online who enjoy doing/playing the same things as I do. My favourite food is Eskimo Snowballs.

Gexman123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gexman123
FAV MOD: Applied Energistics
VOICE CHAT Y/N: Yeah
OTHER INFO: I'm somewhat new to modded minecraft, AS is my first time using any mods. I've definitely made some progress though.

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
OTHER INFO: I'm somewhat new to modded minecraft, AS is my first time using any mods. I've definitely made some progress though.
I'll talk to Tim see what he says if it's a yes then I'll go on and whitelist you if he is busy

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FrostyCub.

AGE: 17. I realise this is a 18+ server, but I believe myself to be a mature, intellectual person for my age, but understand and respect your decision if you decide not to white-list me due to me being under the age limit.

FAV MOD: TiC because I've always loved the idea of combining different materials to make the tool. As well as the look of the added ores.

VOICE CHAT Y/N: No, unfortunately I can't.

OTHER INFO: I enjoy playing games such as Minecraft (especially Modded), Skyrim, Garry's Mod, and Scribblenauts. I am currently on holiday's, and can manage my school life and my social, personal life pretty well. I like talking to other people online who enjoy doing/playing the same things as I do. My favourite food is Eskimo Snowballs.

You no what im going to give u the benifit of the doubt as your from the best country in the world :D
Welcome
[DOUBLEPOST=1404346031][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whitelisted welcome

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome aboard guys please keep your legs and arms on the island at all times lol also the nether hurts pretty bad just saying

pandax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pandax666
FAV MOD: TE, AE I tend to lean towards more of the tech mods than the magic mods. Though I do kind of like that AS forces me to play with them a bit more.
VOICE CHAT Y/N: I am able to voice chat.
OTHER INFO: I'm a fairly experienced Modded Minecraft and AS player who is looking for a moderate size server. In real life I'm a one-eyed, half-Japanese guy, with Tourettes Syndrome. The later of which is, coincidentally, why I'm usually not on voice all the time.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pandax666
FAV MOD: TE, AE I tend to lean towards more of the tech mods than the magic mods. Though I do kind of like that AS forces me to play with them a bit more.
VOICE CHAT Y/N: I am able to voice chat.
OTHER INFO: I'm a fairly experienced Modded Minecraft and AS player who is looking for a moderate size server. In real life I'm a one-eyed, half-Japanese guy, with Tourettes Syndrome. The later of which is, coincidentally, why I'm usually not on voice all the time.

Whitelisted welcome will send u ip

pandax

Jul 29, 2019
Mother of God. I am a noob idiot and actually died. Can I get un banned so I can start over?

AdzRock

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: weisser95
FAV MOD: Quickly becoming Ex Nihilo
VOICE CHAT Y/N: Sure. Why not.
OTHER INFO: Got halfway through AS, then ran out of steam. Keen to work collaboratively with others.