RotaryCraft themed pack.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
I'm just thinking... well, what if I did want to experience RotaryCraft using the ftb launcher...

I don't want Monster, because I don't feed the monster. None of the other packs really carry it so there is not much to compare packs with it. So what I was thinking was if I was to take an axe to FTB Monster... or add to FTBLite... What would be the fewest number of mods from the Monster that would make RotaryCraft worthwhile. Sure RoC could be standalone... but sometimes like Thermal expansion, you need something to accompany it and maybe a mod for main mod to work towards...

RoC fans... what is almost necessary to accompany RoC in a modpack?[DOUBLEPOST=1406667407][/DOUBLEPOST]What is the reason that it isn't in a themed pack? Not saying it should or should not, just why hasn't anyone wanted to do it yet?

gallowglass

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just thinking... well, what if I did want to experience RotaryCraft using the ftb launcher...

I don't want Monster, because I don't feed the monster. None of the other packs really carry it so there is not much to compare packs with it. So what I was thinking was if I was to take an axe to FTB Monster... or add to FTBLite... What would be the fewest number of mods from the Monster that would make RotaryCraft worthwhile. Sure RoC could be standalone... but sometimes like Thermal expansion, you need something to accompany it and maybe a mod for main mod to work towards...

RoC fans... what is almost necessary to accompany RoC in a modpack?[DOUBLEPOST=1406667407][/DOUBLEPOST]What is the reason that it isn't in a themed pack? Not saying it should or should not, just why hasn't anyone wanted to do it yet?

What about Horizons? It has RoC in it. That is where I first played it.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
@SatanicSanta is using a mostly RoC game, I think that all his pack is missing is some lightweight pipe system, that only includes item pipes. I use EnderIO for pipes, but it adds more than just thar.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a pack that I'm learning RoC in, and based it entirely around it and its addons.

• AutoUtils
  • Better Dungeons
  • BiblioCraft
  • BuildCraft
  • Chicken Chunks
  • Chisel
  • Code Chicken Core
  • Dragon API
  • ElectriCraft
  • Ender Storage
  • Expanded Redstone
  • Extra Carts
  • Inventory Tweaks
  • Iron Chests
  • JuiceWares
  • Mapwriter
  • Modular Powersuits
  • NEI
  • Numina
  • Powersuits Addons
  • Railcraft
  • ReactorCraft
  • RotaryCraft
  • Santa's Decor
  • Santa's Toys
  • Steve's Carts
  • Steve's Factory Manager
  • Twilight Forest
  • Valued Decor
  • Witchery

So far it's working pretty well. I've got my whole base using only RoC for tech stuff, which was exactly like I wanted it :D

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a pack that I'm learning RoC in, and based it entirely around it and its addons.

• AutoUtils
  • Better Dungeons
  • BiblioCraft
  • BuildCraft
  • Chicken Chunks
  • Chisel
  • Code Chicken Core
  • Dragon API
  • ElectriCraft
  • Ender Storage
  • Expanded Redstone
  • Extra Carts
  • Inventory Tweaks
  • Iron Chests
  • JuiceWares
  • Mapwriter
  • Modular Powersuits
  • NEI
  • Numina
  • Powersuits Addons
  • Railcraft
  • ReactorCraft
  • RotaryCraft
  • Santa's Decor
  • Santa's Toys
  • Steve's Carts
  • Twilight Forest
  • Valued Decor
  • Witchery

So far it's working pretty well. I've got my whole base using only RoC for tech stuff, which was exactly like I wanted it :D
I did not know you had BC. Ignore my mention of pipes then.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Eh. HQM is fairly boring IMO. I like being able to do whatever I want whenever I want, and not following some weird objective and arbitrary path.

My means of item transport are carts, BC pipes, and RoC pipes ;)
The only reason I mentioned pipes for item transport in the first place was because there are a few machines that require power from the bottom, and as such you can't pull out of them with hoppers.
EDIT: Spelling

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
What about Horizons? It has RoC in it. That is where I first played it.
Friends don't let friends play horizons.[DOUBLEPOST=1406669441][/DOUBLEPOST]

• AutoUtils
  • Better Dungeons
  • BiblioCraft
  • BuildCraft
  • Chicken Chunks
  • Chisel
  • Code Chicken Core
  • Dragon API
  • ElectriCraft
  • Ender Storage
  • Expanded Redstone
  • Extra Carts
  • Inventory Tweaks
  • Iron Chests
  • JuiceWares
  • Mapwriter
  • Modular Powersuits
  • NEI
  • Numina
  • Powersuits Addons
  • Railcraft
  • ReactorCraft
  • RotaryCraft
  • Santa's Decor
  • Santa's Toys
  • Steve's Carts
  • Twilight Forest
  • Valued Decor
  • Witchery

I might just follow your lead... Not a big fan of cartcraft, but I'll probably get as close to the rest as I can... don't really know many of those mods... We'll see.

Reactions: RedBoss

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Friends don't let friends play horizons.
Why?
I might just follow your lead... Not a big fan of cartcraft, but I'll probably get as close to the rest as I can... don't really know many of those mods... We'll see.
>Cartcraft
Railcraft has some of the most logical redstone stuff currently apart from GregTech and Project Red.

If you install JuiceWares, turn down the spawn rate on Eyeballs...
whats your sorting system?
I don't have one yet. I'll be using Railcraft.