Whitelist Server RogueCraft BETA [Direwolf20 FTB] [Whitelist Beta] [380 Slots] [Dedicated 8 Core/16GB] [YouTubers]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LostProphyt

Jul 29, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen: RogueCraft is proud to announce its Beta testing phase, open to all DW20 FTB players! This Friday, April 19th, 2013 at Noon EST (GMT -5), we'll be opening the RogueCraft server to accepted Beta applicants!

"So, how do I apply for the Beta," you ask? Simple! Just visit our Website Here and sign up for the community, then scoot over to the Forums and find the Apply Here threads! There, you'll find the application form. Just copy into a new post and fill it out. Big Hint: READ EVERYTHING! If you're accepted, you'll be added to the whitelist starting at the time mentioned above!

Notice: When the FTB packs are ready for Minecraft 1.5.1, we will be resetting the server, but fear not! Beta players will be allowed to transfer all they manage to build into the new map!

Some features of RogueCraft include:
One of the most epic Spawn regions ever created! An Island in Time and Space!
A Public Mining Age
Donor Ranks and special perks, including Donors-only Mining Ages!
Citizens, iConomy, and more fun plug-ins!
MystCraft is available, albeit regulated to prevent age spamming
Grief Prevention, Regios and WorldGuard
Blacklisted Items - Nukes, iTNT
Restricted Items - Mining Lasers, Portal Guns, Gravity Guns, Thaumcraft Wands (Restricted to "Trusted" rank due to potential for griefing, even with protections)
Friendly, Courteous Staff

Sound interesting? Then come and join us!

Website Video/Beta Announcement:

RogueCraft Spawn Build Preview Playlist

Reactions: DeGei

DeGei

Jul 29, 2019
The final bits are being put into place. This server will be worth checking out, just to take a look around spawn.

Rulerxx

Jul 29, 2019
I am having some trouble acessing website, it is just a blank page saying 'REDIRECT'

LostProphyt

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that, folks! The link has been fixed, and will now take you to our website. We set up the domain name, and I forgot to change them here. D'oh! Hope you'll come join us!