RoC boring machine

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Hola!

I am having problem with my setup of boring machine. After either a server restart or leaving the chunk not loaded by a player (it is chunk loaded, not sure exactly which one makes it) it stops. It keeps on draining power but not ressources coming in...

My current setup is tesseract-magnetostatic tier4- 2:1 diamond gearbox set on speed with lub in it-borong machine
On top of borer, there is an white-white-white personal enderchest

I am in the overworld

Using version 23c (i think thats the one on monster 1.1.2...)

Anyone had the same issue or know any fix?

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
The pentagram quickly!
I stand here with you, @Reika united by our bond with Hell. By this bond I swear to be truthful to you and honor all agreements made with you to the best of my ability. Do you, @Reika swear by your bond with the forces of Hell to be truthful to me, and honor all agreements with me to the best of your ability?"

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Sometimes restarts can cause it to experience a jam like that which is caused from insufficient torque; other than that, I have never seen it have any issues.

Also, my home internet is gone until Wednesday or so, so my connectivity is limited to a few hours at a time when I get to Wifi hotspots.

Last edited:

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes restarts can cause it to experience a jam like that which is caused from insufficient torque; other than that, I have never seen it have any issues.

Also, my home internet is gone until Wednesday or so, so my connectivity is limited to a few hours at a time when I get to Wifi hotspots.

Ok so putting the gear into torque mode until they work again could fix that problem?

They restart by thenselves on the next restart...