Resource Pack not appearing.

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded the resource pack JCMixpackfor16.zip for monster however its not appearing in resource pack selection. i tried another pack but still not showing up. it is in the monster > minecraft > resourcepacks folder as a zip folder but I know its supposed to be like that. Any help?

the only thing I think it could be is that the optifine Ultra for 1.6.4 keep crashing so instead i have the Light 1.6.4 installed. Any help?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
How did you download it, through the launcher or off JaddedCat's thread? If you used the launcher make sure you selected the right pack to install it to. At the bottom of the Texture Pack tab near the install button is a drop down list of the packs. If you used the thread ensure that it is in the resource folder of the pack. Also do you see it in the folder and its not appearing on the screen?

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
yep though the launcher, downloaded for monster etc. can see it in the monster >minecraft > resource packs folder but not showing up in minecraft, just states default.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Check the size. I just tested and it downloaded and showed in game. My download for Monster was 194,727kb, folder view, and 199,399,736 bytes when I looked at the properties of the zip in winodws. Does it show up without Optifine enabled?

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
mines 67KB zipped and 71KB total, so much less then yours. just tried deleting and force downloading it again, same size. removed Optifine, still no show

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Get the pack from Jaded's thread in the texture pack forum and add it manually.

The resource packs downloading from the launcher are not working correctly at the moment.