Resonant Induction: Making it work with DW20 Modpack

Taiine

Jul 29, 2019
Okay.. I have asked this on their forums, I have asked this in their issue tracker, I have asked this on IIRC... no one seems to give me an answer. So I'll repost it here hoping someone has been able to do it.

So I have been trying for the longest to add Resonant Induction to the DW20 modpack, but it just will not take. Now I'm trying yet again after updating the the newest version of the modpack (1.0.19) and updating all the mods I added to it, yet I come back here (meaning the RI website) and and all the old versions are gone, and only the dev ones posted up.

I am trying hard to find a version that will work with
Calclavia Core-1.1.1.160-main
Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.74-core
ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244

Calclavia Core seems to be the main issue, if I update that mod any further the game just crashes outright.
I have Modular-Force-Field-System-3.6.2.35-core and it runs fine, as well as Mekanism-6.0.3.30 + Gen&Tools.

Where can I find the older versions, and what version would work with the above?
Or any way to update it all with out mineceaft also going NOPE.

I've tried updating Modular-Force-Field-System-3.6.2.59 along with all core and related mods in hopes that if everything related is up to date, resonant induction will behave and load up.

...but it don't... insta crash, never get into the game. Even when I don't add in resonant induction yet, insta crash.

So I am stuck using what I have that I know is stable and works, just with out resonant induction.

So what version will run with what I have?

Also note I was told by one of the mods coders that their site is:
All of the builds are automatically created using a continues integration server. Which at the moment is acting screwy spitting out bad builds. I'm working with calclavia to fix it but if its like the last few times it takes a while to fix.
and that server is acting up pushing out broken builds... that may be one of the issues, at the moment only dev versions are up and they seem broken, as well as for a version of the core mods that are higher and crash if I even try and update to them.

So does anyone have a version they can upload and SHARE that works with the above? Note they had told me to try and get a working copy from other players that may have gotten it to work, so the whole 'distribution' isn't an issue in this case.