[RESOLVED] direwolf 1.0.18 pack tinkers construct

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
The latest update with TiCo (1.5.3) allows crafting stations to interact with adjacent chest inventory (like pattern chest interactions with part builder). The latest pack still carries 1.5.2.6, and I am unable to interact with chests via crafting station in this version of the mod. I also think we can finally start crafting exo-armour stuff in 1.5.3, by placing the crafting station adjacent to the tool forge to enable this feature. Long bow additions next to the mod I hope. Pretty sure DW20 is waiting for it too ;)

My only question is:
Is there any reason why the packs haven't updated to this release yet? The fact that I can access my crafting station and access all the ingots and redstone from nearby chests is itself a brilliant feature!

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
The latest update with TiCo (1.5.3) allows crafting stations to interact with adjacent chest inventory (like pattern chest interactions with part builder). The latest pack still carries 1.5.2.6, and I am unable to interact with chests via crafting station in this version of the mod. I also think we can finally start crafting exo-armour stuff in 1.5.3, by placing the crafting station adjacent to the tool forge to enable this feature. Long bow additions next to the mod I hope. Pretty sure DW20 is waiting for it too ;)

My only question is:
Is there any reason why the packs haven't updated to this release yet? The fact that I can access my crafting station and access all the ingots and redstone from nearby chests is itself a brilliant feature!

I don't know about ver. 1.0.18 but I discovered this ability yesterday on a new world created with DW20 ver. 1.0.19...

I placed a chest next to the crafting station to dump excess inventory and got a surprise when I next crafted. Upgrading the chests provides more room in the station UI as well. Cool feature!

If you are on an existing world you might need to pick up and replace both the chest and station, similar to the way some pipes have had to be removed and replaced for other mods.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
And you have confirmed my point. 1.0.19 ships with TiCo 1.5.3 which has this feature enabled.

And I've tried removing and placing until I've gone blue in the face ;). And nope, it doesn't work.