Request: Reduction in Report Delay Time Out

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
No mods where on for a while, the spam had piled up and I was going through to report them, and I kept encountering "you must wait X more seconds" restrictions on the report action.

Being a member in good standing of the site, may I ask that at some level of good standing that forum users be able to report more then twice a minute?

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
No mods where on for a while, the spam had piled up and I was going through to report them, and I kept encountering "you must wait X more seconds" restrictions on the report action.

Being a member in good standing of the site, may I ask that at some level of good standing that forum users be able to report more then twice a minute?
Not sure of the standard on this forum, but on one I moderate elsewhere, when reporting spam posts it tends to be easier for the moderators if there's just one report with links to all offending posts.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure of the standard on this forum, but on one I moderate elsewhere, when reporting spam posts it tends to be easier for the moderators if there's just one report with links to all offending posts.

with the recent increase of spambots I've been doing that myself, otherwise it would take half a day before I could report all the bots