[REQUEST] FTB Unleashed Texture Pack

DrRedstoneCreep

Jul 29, 2019
CALLING ALL TEXTURE PACK MAKERS
From Slowpoke's latest post it seems FTB Unleashed will become the most popular/used modpack in FTB soon, because of the ultimate, mindcrack, and direwolf20 packs not updating.​
I've started playing FTB unleashed and love it, but not loving the textures...​
I've searched everywhere for a texture pack but cannot find one.​
Here's the information you need to make one:​
Thank You for Your Time :)

LloydGeorgePinchen

Jul 29, 2019
Hi DrRedstone. I have been thinking about making a texturepack or two and was wondering if you knew where I could find a raw texturepack (original textures in a folder structure ready to be used as a texturepack) or instructions on how to make one?

I was hoping to support FTB Unhinged, FTB Unleashed and Direwolf20 1.5, but it's difficult to work out where all the individual textures are supposed to go in the folder structure of a texturepack without a raw texturepack to use as a base.

LloydGeorgePinchen

Jul 29, 2019
I had a sticky beak into the texture patches for certain mods and as far as I can tell, the folder structure of a texture pack for any given mod follows the same folder structure as the mod itself.

So I unzipped all the mods and coremods (jars and zips and rars) and the minecraft.jar into the same folder and got rid of anything that wasn't a .png file, the pack.txt file or an mcmeta file (for texture animations) and used an empty folder nuker to get rid of any folders with nothing in them.

I ended up with a raw texturepack of the original textures that I can use as a base for a new texturepack to ensure the correct file structure :3
Here, I may as well share the result with you guys: Download Raw Texture Pack for Direwolf20 1.5

Reactions: PeggleFrank