(Request) Custom Skin

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
I have been with Minecraft for 1 year and have been using random skins from websites.

BUT!

This is going to change and i need your help.
I will be leaving this thread open for a while and want some awesome skin makers to come forward and make my next skin.

I want it to be out there and different (Nothing stupid)

all credits will go to you and if you look below there is already a spot in my signature for your name ;)

Questions can be asked here and images of test skins (In game screenshots) can be posted here.

Please Inbox the final skin template.

(Thread is in this section so i can moderate it)

electroscape

Jul 29, 2019
just so you know,
you may want
to put this on the minecraft forums
to.
or even better, a site dedicated to skins, like the skindex.
(dont know if skindex has a forum tho)

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
just so you know,
you may want
to put this on the minecraft forums
to.
or even better, a site dedicated to skins, like the skindex.
(dont know if skindex has a forum tho)

I don't want just anymore to do this.

I want someone from the FTB community ;)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Then pay someone? An artist maybe?

Edit: Tell you what I'm an artist of sorts with limited skills (made my own skin but yes it has reused assists) What are you looking for in a skin. I might be able to give you something usable.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Then pay someone? An artist maybe?

Edit: Tell you what I'm an artist of sorts with limited skills (made my own skin but yes it has reused assists) What are you looking for in a skin. I might be able to give you something usable.

The only thing i want in is it has to be a person (male) anything else added is bonus just don't want a plain person ;)

I want something unique.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
They look pretty good Saice. Mind if I take one, customize it a bit, and then use it?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
They look pretty good Saice. Mind if I take one, customize it a bit, and then use it?

All yours. As always I'm just here to help.

And I'd totally Inbox this to him but no idea how that works on here. Since there does not seem to be a PM or send file option only a start conversation thing.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
color?
Style?

You want a Steve sort of thing? You know just a guy with some cloths?
Sci-fi?
Medieval?

have you checked out http://www.minersneedcoolshoes.com/

Style is really up to the person and what they think is awesome and i will probably get ideas of that.
All yours. As always I'm just here to help.

And I'd totally Inbox this to him but no idea how that works on here. Since there does not seem to be a PM or send file option only a start conversation thing.

That image would probably be simple skin. Need something that stands out and people go WoW at.

+1 on the FTB Shirt.
4crLl.jpg

Something like this is cool but it isn't unique.

Inbox me by clicking on my profile picture then Start conversation Or going to my profile page itself then information and start conversation. =)