[Request] Chunk bomb

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
I think it would be useful to have an ingame (maybe creative spawned) device that could trigger a chunk reset.

Just that... place the bomb, and have the chunk revert to original worldgen.

Is it possible?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I think it would be useful to have an ingame (maybe creative spawned) device that could trigger a chunk reset.

Just that... place the bomb, and have the chunk revert to original worldgen.

Is it possible?
From memory there's an explosive in the ICBM mod that has this capability, though it's rather expensive to make, and I haven't used the mod in a while so not sure if it has changed much or not

defakto

Jul 29, 2019
Regenerative bomb from ICBM does this, it can be glitchy sometimes if villages are involved.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Regenerative bomb from ICBM does this, it can be glitchy sometimes if villages are involved.
Or if you have RP2 installed. No joke, it did crazy things with RP2 installed. Like, Instant Volcano level crazy.
Seriously crazy stuff. Still, considering that that explosive was added to the mod pretty much just as a giant middle finger to that guy who made Explosives+(can't spell his name), who said that it wouldn't work(his chief reason why IIRC was because he couldn't do it), but that was such a long time ago that I doubt anyone cares about the history of one semi-glitchy explosive. Super useful one, though.