[REQ] Dokucraft Support!

ChaosSymphony

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone is working on/could create FTB Support for Dokucraft Dark. This is my favorite vanilla pack, and I feel it would be absolutely amazing to see it in Feed The Beast.
Thanks for your time!

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
There's a thread on the technic forums, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link it here. Go to their forums, and go the Scribble parlour section. There, they have a download for dokucraft support.

Kugraw9

Jul 29, 2019
I'm rather sure that Doku thread is dead.. The second they start giving excuses and not reasons as to why updates haven't been coming.. That's usually a good indicator.

k2b6s9j

Jul 29, 2019
Any Duko texture pack has never really been famous for mod implementation. Or if they did implement mods they would never update the patch. I was under the assumption also that Duko packs had died and everyone moved on to Faithful, Sphax, oCd, and John Smith.

dustboy93

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to see Dokucraft Light Support also. I love how the armor looks like. He is not the only one that wants it. Alot of people still use it, just check the download chits on it.

Kugraw9

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to see Dokucraft Light Support also. I love how the armor looks like. He is not the only one that wants it. Alot of people still use it, just check the download chits on it.
I agree plenty of people want it, it just seems every team that tries to put together a mod pack for it disappears, or has the Redpower/Valve definition of 'soon', which means some time before the sun turns into a red giant.

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find anything that has been done in Doku, or at least anything comprehensive and I have looked. I am a big fan of 32x TPs, they keep the charm of lower graphics, but you can actually tell what items are.

Jacobmorganian

Jul 29, 2019
I love dokucraft a lot, and ive been watching their post (not recentley) and there is no actual dedicated updaters rather than the one or two people that actually run the post. So i wouldn't count on FTB support for a while, also their currently working on a 64*64 version called "mega doku". Go check it out if ur interested. Its on the original forum post for dokucraft, thats where the hardcore development happens.

FTWBurn

Jul 29, 2019
So, FTWBurn, what's your definition of soon, because it's two months later now.
Can take very long. Either I've not being working on it lately because theres things being decided in the Dokucraft community and stuff in my life.

Also a quick reminder that I don't even do this as full time job. I only work when I feel like to. :/

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
I used to use Dokucraft before I started developing mod support for John Smith, and it's a very nice texture pack, however as has been noted, mod support is all over the place, with downloads for various mod supports scattered around the forums, and so I can see it being nothing short of a mammoth task to get everything up to date. Has anyone done an audit of all the community-created textures to see exactly what has and hasn't been done?

Reactions: FTWBurn