[REQ] Default pack for texture dev

Eino

Jul 29, 2019
PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST THAT I FIND IN JARS. I WANT DEFAULT TEXTURE PACK THAT I CAN USE FOR FTB TEXTURE DEVELOPMENT. THANKS!

The_Paragon

Jul 29, 2019
So what you're asking is for somebody else to go into all the .zips and .jars, pull out all the default texture resources, and then upload them to you? I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I really think the best solution is to "find in jars". In fact, I can't think of any other way of getting what I think you want.

Or - why don't you download one of the more-complete existing packs and build on top of it?

mr_vit

Jul 29, 2019
... smth loud ...
All U need is just to use another texture pack and use it as example. Cuz U're asking that someone should draw a texture pack specially for U (keeping in mind that there are already couple of packs)? Actaully to be honest - U're should be pretty new to textures dev asking this at all. U will see what I mean once U get deeper in it.

P.S. One thing U missed, is that U can change font size also to make your messages even bigger :). Also do them in red or lime (there is color changer near font size option, that A letter. Play with it). Then everyone will sure do things for U.