Mod Feedback RemoteIO / MineMenu Suggestions

dmillerw

Jul 29, 2019
As RemoteIO and MineMenu are two of my more popular mods, I figured I may as well turn to the community and see what y'all might wanna see added.

For those who are unfamiliar with said, mods they can be found here:
* RemoteIO
* MineMenu

No idea is too small, too silly, or too stupid. (Except that one, stop thinking about!)

Let's see what'cha got!

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Can...can...can... remoteIO work with power? Rf, Rotarycraft power?
Liquids?
Max distance that you can transport?
Add upgrades to increase a "max flow" and max distance? :D

XLT_Frank

Jul 29, 2019
As RemoteIO and MineMenu are two of my more popular mods, I figured I may as well turn to the community and see what y'all might wanna see added.

For those who are unfamiliar with said, mods they can be found here:
* RemoteIO
* MineMenu

No idea is too small, too silly, or too stupid. (Except that one, stop thinking about!)

Let's see what'cha got!
I am just now starting to use MineMenu. I have not used RemoteIO yet. Does RemoteIO allow transfer of Redstone signals?

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I could always change that, but I feel like I'd get shanked in a dark alley.
Depending on how it was implemented, I could easily have no problem with it. :D

Basically, all it would need to be is two things.
One, it would need to be functionality that is topologically equivalent to a chain of shafts and bevel gears; i.e. the power values for the most part would have to remain unchanged (a loss is OK, but gearing equivalent or power boost is not).
Two, it would have to make sense in-universe. Things like the World Rift make sense; a "shaft power cable" does not. :p In other words, it would have to be reasonably explainable without resorting to answers like "it's a game, it doesn't need to make sense".

Reactions: madnewmy