Remember that boring old nether?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
NO LONGER!
yc91AOFl.jpg

How epic does that nether look? mDiyo did such an amazing job making the Nether a nice place to be (even though it's still dangerous as fuck)

Ars magica structures now spawn in the nether too, and they look great!

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't.

Although, you can get the world-generation mods from the Inficraft thread and implement them. They're split up but together it's the same as Natura.

Just don't get the stone-changing one, though. It doesn't play well with mods.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Just don't get the stone-changing one, though. It doesn't play well with mods.

It plays fine with just about every mod except, offhand, Xeno's Reliquary in 1.4.* and Steve's Carts new trash disposal. Rocky bees do spawn and ores generate just fine. The recipe injection works for almsot every mod out there and the blocks are beautiful. UndergroundBiomes's biggest cost is that it's murderously slow on older servers with poor I/O throughput.

seannyyx

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf shows this off in one of his showcases and also I think his forgecraft series

seannyyx

Jul 29, 2019
Natura spotlight had some of it, this is a later release I believe.

But not everyone watches Dire, I have found his later eps to be rather stale of late.. :(

I do enjoy watching his forges
However I agree, his general "lets play" has become very boring. Especially with his The End "UFO"

Reactions: AdrianOkanata

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
It plays fine with just about every mod except, offhand, Xeno's Reliquary in 1.4.* and Steve's Carts new trash disposal. Rocky bees do spawn and ores generate just fine. The recipe injection works for almsot every mod out there and the blocks are beautiful. UndergroundBiomes's biggest cost is that it's murderously slow on older servers with poor I/O throughput.

I'm talking about the 1.4.7 version of Natura, when it was actually a sort of modpack with a bunch of worldgen mods. From what I can recall, it didn't recognize other mod's tools as actual pickaxes, so you couldn't mine anything.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, Lambert... you get a youtube series going and you show it EVERYWHERE you go.

Not that it's a bad thing ;3

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
he's growing his channel and trying to improve his videos. I would but I can't upload like him he's a madman :D

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
I had some quality Anime I could have watched, watched Lambert instead. While I know what happened in episode 3 was sad for Lambert, since it's happened to me and probably most of us, it actually feels good seeing someone say and feel the same exact way. Don't have a clue what that feeling is though. :)

Reactions: Lambert2191

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Crack vids?
Good god, getting high is all the rage these days.
Unless you mean Mindcrack.
In which case we laugh at their lack of EE3.

And, spamming your vids on others vids, as so many channels try to do, doesn't work.
No one wants to see some guy recording MC with his video camera while playing MC on his toaster at 2fps , while he stutters, lisps and says things that are neither funny, entertaining nor educational.
And then lambert comes along, supa-pro in his first episode.