1 cobble stone pulverize into 1 sand
1 sand cook into glass
1 glass = 1 vitreus
2 metalum + 1 vitreus + 1 tin nugget = 3 tin nugget
ie. 2 metalum + some RF = 2 tin nugget.
9 nuggets = 1 tin = 1 tin plate = 3 empty cells
1 empty cell + 1 lava = lava cell
1 laval cell in survivalist engine x64= 1'000'000 rf
remove all of those operation it leave you give or take with 500'000 rf for 3 metalum
1 metalum = 166'000 RF

22 cobble stone = slag furnace
slag furnace = 7 perdition, 7 terra, 1 ignis
1 potentia also = 1/2 ignis via centrifuge
3 potentia + 3 perditio + 3 ignis + 1 coal = 1 alumentum. a gain of 240'000 rf for 3 potentia
1 potentia = 80'000 RF more providing you have excess coal.
Or you can just say that every coal you have now turn into alumentum nearly freely :D

But... wait.
2 arbor in thaumic replicator = 1/2 acacia log wood. BE CAREFUL, the replicator crash the game if you send something with no aspects in it (sand or oak wood for exemple)
let's saw mill it into 3 planks = 45'000 RF
1 blood wood log = 290'000 RF ! and i didnt mentionned that each leaves also contain 1 metalum if you want to get crazy. Knowing that each sappling grow into an enormous 2x2 tree, it can make a very powerful farm out of a very small footprint.

I know what you gonna say :
"yes but you use the survivalist engines x64 that I can't afford because it cost 1k red stone and 200 iron ingot :'(".

Haha ! that's the real magic of this build ! :D redstone is the bi-product of the farm I didn't talked about yet and iron ingot can be made out of metalum instead of tin. It was complex, but I finaly completed the build and by the look of things my 6x4 blood wood farm is producing 1 extra survivalist engine x64 freely every 40 minutes of play :D. This is one step ahead, i'm not producing energy, i'm producing the generators ! \o/

I cut my quarry, I cut my regular tree farm. With 12 survivalist engine until now, I can power at full speed my orechid and full base and still have hundreds of excess tin and lava cells in my AE system. It doesnt seem i'll have any trouble fueling those any time soon. And I have no use to that alumentum and acacia wood at all. I still have 850 RF spare to give to my new laser drill. It's been a long ride, I wont lie, to automate all the chain, but now all I have to do is to set the crafting recipe for the nodes in the QED and I receive a survivalist engine in my ender pouch every 40 minutes :D . And crafting new storage drive to store all the excess material created.

Today, I plan to jump to the tier 3 energy conduit and to craft a loonium. I think it gonna conclude this world...

2015-03-03_08.51.59.png

My tiny farm which i could expand many fold if i want :D
2015-03-03_08.52.36.png

I tried so hard. broke 6 saphire pick axes. Trying to design the perfect industrial scale auto-adaptating thaumcraft essence breaker. But during the process, I endup learning how to make that completly messy and artisanal factory to make exactly what I want to do a I kinda enjoy it now. For people wondering, I think a small scale crystalizer far is the way to go for handmade projects. You drop the items in a chest, it get converted into crystals and land in your ae system for later usage automaticaly. It's great, but you hit a choke point around 5 furnaces for various reason and you can't go full scale like this for industrial projects like mine :) .

2015-03-03_08.53.27.png

I figured you'd like to see what my platform styled base look like late game XD. You can still see my day 1 furnace and crafting floor with my bed :).

2015-03-03_08.53.57.png

Don't know if I should make another post on how to build this huge mana pool ? I figured you would like to see my orechid in action... :D

Have a nice day everyone.

Iluvalar

Jul 29, 2019
Also the base that needs the most nerfing
Yes and now I feel like someone is reading this post ... lol. In the last direwolf patch, slag furnaces doesnt produce ignis anymore i need another reliable source for ignis. suggestions ?. And it now takes pixie dust to build an orechid and loonium. that would have slowed me a little.

Up ! My projection was about right. I have now 20 survivalist engine after a few more hours of game play. I hit a chokepoint around 15 engine because it require 9 diamond for the hyper energy node. But it went away by itself because I have more and more energy to send to the miner drill which have the light blue focus. I was about to go mining a few diamonds, but I read a few more new entry in the botania book and by the end of that reading, I had 30 more diamonds to work with. Problem solved lol. I also have to run my auto spawner on pigman to generate the gold needed to keep up the pace but it's not a big deal.

I just increased the bloowood farm from 24 sappling to 42 sapplings and now I'm centrifuging a bit of my arbor essence to run a lamp of growth in that farm. I generate 3 time more redstone, I expect 1 new survivalist engine (x64) every 15 minutes from now on. If you prefer, a mining drill at full speed every 8 hours. It's pretty good, keep in mind I stopped my quarry and every outside ressources last day. I played 4 hours today and i seem that I just have to craft more and more 64k storage cells. (which my ae system know how to build itself from a to z now hihihi).

My plan works pretty good I must say... Is there someone who know how to make a wither farm in a 3x3x3 spatial cell by any chance ? That's about the last ressource I need to produce...

Iluvalar

Jul 29, 2019
This is likely my wraping post. I played another 12 hours or so... thats a lot for me. It's time to start a new base.

I realized that by centrifuging ice I can make alumentum. Pretty neat. Also, I'm sure now someone was reading me because redwood leaves doesnt have metalum any more. It doesnt matter it's not the choke point of my build.

I timed myself 2 hours ago, and I was really producing 1 survival engine x64 every 18 minutes. That's 0.015 RF per tick per tick ! Even better, I seem limited by gold and diamonds which is the ressource I produce from my laser drill with RF. So it's actualy 1.5µRF/T^3 that I produce. This might seem tiny, put the progression on that setup is exponential and it's not limited by design at all. All I have to do is to add that survival engine to my column every 15 minutes. And I'd expect to double my power every 5 hours. It's amazing once you reach the point where I am. Keep in mind that this is without even running any quarry at all. :D
2015-03-08_22.26.51.png

My power generator column :D. We dont see the last 4 row. It goes down to my feet.

2015-03-08_22.27.26.png

Some of the ressources I produced. Keep it mind that I also spend 200 iron ingots, 40 gold ingots, 600 redstone and 9 diamonds every 15 minutes. I have every ores and every shards. Fun fact : I never farmed any accacia, those logs are only a by product of my farm :D. I have plenty of regular wood to craft with ^^.
2015-03-08_22.33.32.png
2015-03-08_22.33.54.png

Just bragging about my automated crafting system XD.

2015-03-08_22.18.23.png

The last side of my base I didnt show the first post while I'm here. My machine "room".

I'm a bit deceive by the few reactions I got here. My base is pretty nice. One of my best so far. (since 1.2.5 and EE condensers <3)

Reactions: Yusunoha

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
This is likely my wraping post. I played another 12 hours or so... thats a lot for me. It's time to start a new base.

I realized that by centrifuging ice I can make alumentum. Pretty neat. Also, I'm sure now someone was reading me because redwood leaves doesnt have metalum any more. It doesnt matter it's not the choke point of my build.

I timed myself 2 hours ago, and I was really producing 1 survival engine x64 every 18 minutes. That's 0.015 RF per tick per tick ! Even better, I seem limited by gold and diamonds which is the ressource I produce from my laser drill with RF. So it's actualy 1.5µRF/T^3 that I produce. This might seem tiny, put the progression on that setup is exponential and it's not limited by design at all. All I have to do is to add that survival engine to my column every 15 minutes. And I'd expect to double my power every 5 hours. It's amazing once you reach the point where I am. Keep in mind that this is without even running any quarry at all. :DView attachment 15709

My power generator column :D. We dont see the last 4 row. It goes down to my feet.

View attachment 15710
Some of the ressources I produced. Keep it mind that I also spend 200 iron ingots, 40 gold ingots, 600 redstone and 9 diamonds every 15 minutes. I have every ores and every shards. Fun fact : I never farmed any accacia, those logs are only a by product of my farm :D. I have plenty of regular wood to craft with ^^.
View attachment 15713 View attachment 15714
Just bragging about my automated crafting system XD.

View attachment 15717
The last side of my base I didnt show the first post while I'm here. My machine "room".

I'm a bit deceive by the few reactions I got here. My base is pretty nice. One of my best so far. (since 1.2.5 and EE condensers <3)
Reminds me of when I start to build and try to have everything in reach so no running around. I think you are doing a good job of all of it and no tearing up landscape with quarry.

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Are you ever planning on cleaning this up? This is the messiest base EVER, like even messier then my previous twelve year old me playing tekkit

Iluvalar

Jul 29, 2019
Are you ever planning on cleaning this up? This is the messiest base EVER, like even messier then my previous twelve year old me playing tekkit
I know. I still have a floor of blocks in some region of my base. Habits you know... And I don't need those stair cases on the ground anymore, I can jump from level to level.

No I don't think you understand my play style quite yet :) . I played 30 hours in this game, that's 10 hours more then usual. Now that I reached 5 kRF per tick + 1kRF per hour without big reactor my game is over . Job done. Gonna reset it next time I play minecraft.

Actualy, I'm pretty proud of my 75% machine base. The "mess" in my point of view, is the floor under my thaumcraft alchemy "room". Next time, I walk on essentia tubes \o/.