Redstone Engines not working....:(

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
2012-12-07_22.47.59.png
I am trying to get these engines to work but they wont pump?I've tried w/ and w/o wood redstone pipes. :( HELP!

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
Restone Engines will no longer power conductive pipes. They will only power machines directly, and Wooden Transport Pipes and Waterproof Pipes.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
Any way i can use the power like this?[DOUBLEPOST=1354949869][/DOUBLEPOST]
Restone Engines will no longer power conductive pipes. They will only power machines directly, and Wooden Transport Pipes and Waterproof Pipes.
Any way i can use the power like this?

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
Like that? No. You can, however, cluster five Redstone Engines around a Redstone Energy Cell, a block from Thermal Expansion that allows you to store Buildcraft power and adjust its maximum input/output. It's best used with the corresponding Redstone Energy Conduits which transport Buildcraft energy much more efficiently than pipes, though that's a rather expensive solution just to power your machines with Redstone Engines. You're better off abandoning free BC power and actually putting some effort into producing stuff for other engines to burn.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
Like that? No. You can, however, cluster five Redstone Engines around a Redstone Energy Cell, a block from Thermal Expansion that allows you to store Buildcraft power and adjust its maximum input/output. It's best used with the corresponding Redstone Energy Conduits which transport Buildcraft energy much more efficiently than pipes, though that's a rather expensive solution just to power your machines with Redstone Engines. You're better off abandoning free BC power and actually putting some effort into producing stuff for other engines to burn.
Man, thought I could get free powa.... :( Ill try to get the conduits and stuff thanks my good man!

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
Charcoal is renewable. So yes, it is.
Im a lazy person. But, what ever im probably going to make a stirling engine w/ a energy storage thing.

(PS I have a question.... My macerator isnt showing up but it has the recipes for the things it makes. NEI didn't show it BUT everything else in buildcraft.)