Redstone engine wont power squeezer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zavonovaz

Jul 29, 2019
Redstone Engines are not powerful enough to power most Forestry Machines, they are also not powerful enough to transmit over conductive pipes. You need a Stirling Engine or higher to make them work.

Zengrost

Jul 29, 2019
ok, so the redstone engine won't power it, but the conduit pipes arn't working either with 2 Termalexpansion steam engins attached.
How much MJ does the squeezer need to work?

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
Conduits can only transfer energy out of redstone energy cells as far as I know, use conductive pipes. There arent any thermal expansion engines. Whats the name of te engine youre using?

Zengrost

Jul 29, 2019
Steam Engine... part of the magic bundle...
3 copper ingots along the top
Redstone Transmission coil in center
Two copper gears and a piston on the bottom row.

oh... it looks like it also has a tab calling it a tiny coal engine. but thats the only place I see that name. In NEI it's called a "Steam Engine".

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
Oh woops there are thermal expansion engines. The wiki doesnt say how much energy a squeezer requires so Try just giving it more energy until it starts working :)

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
Conduits can only transfer energy out of redstone energy cells as far as I know, use conductive pipes. There arent any thermal expansion engines. Whats the name of te engine youre using?
Sorry but this is completely wrong, conduits can transfer energy just fine from an engine to anything else, 2 TE Steam Engines should power a squeezer sufficiently (if not completely) so I'd probably be looking at the conduits, give em a whack with a wrench to make certain that they are set to little pointer toward the conduit on the engine end and toward the machine on the machine end, also you do not need to use wooden pipes with conduits they accept energy directly from the engines, just in case you were.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Thermal Expansion engines use the Buildcraft API so they react exactly the same to all the Buildcraft and Forestry engines.

They connect to wooden conductive >gold conductive same as the other engines.
They connect to Redstone energy conduit (which is part fo the same mod anyway) but all Buildcraft and Forestry engines also can connect to Redstone energy conduit.

In fact since the redstone energy conduit is better than conductive piping there's no need to use conductive piping at all anymore (once you have the resources to make the energy conduit).

Status
Not open for further replies.