Redstone Energy Conduits

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
I upgraded some components on my computer and had to do a fresh install of monster (keeping my world save) Now all my redstone energy conduits have disappeared. They are there, providing power and collision, but they are invisible. Any ideas?

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
I had a similar problem with DW20 pack....Had to use mcedit to get rid of the one that glitched.....you may need to do that to all of them......or something....

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Quick question: Did you update from one of the first Monster versions to the newest?

DanteGalileo

Jul 29, 2019
And you tried just placing like dirt blocks on them, then breaking the dirt blocks? Sometimes that can reset things.

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
No, was still 1.1.

Going to try the dirt block move now. I really do not want to mess with MCEdit for all these conduits
I had the same issue when the pack updated way back, but if you are on the newer version, not sure if it would be the same issue. It originally happened when TE3 upated. There were only 2 solutions. Rollback your world to the previous version of the mod and remove the conduits and put them in your inventory, then reupdate. After doing that twice, I had missed one and did not want to go through it again. I tried a TE terrain smasher and it was able to break the invisible block, but it will take a while if you have a lot of them. Did you maybe by chance click the wrong update and accidentally go back to an old version?? Like 1.0.1 instead of 1.1??

Also, what exactly did you upgrade? Graphics card? Maybe a in game graphic setting is interfering with your global settings. Are you using a texture pack?? Gonna need some more info to really give you a batter idea.

Last edited:

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the Necro on this one.

I came across this bug this evening, I am not sure what has caused this issue as I have not seen it before... some redstone energy conduits looks like they are invisble.

Trying to sneak + right-click with a wrench crashes the game instantly.

A lot of the redstone conduits are in this state, it seem to repeat every two or three blocks... despite these seeming breaks in the conduits power is still provided.

Problem only seemed to present itself after I started work on my AE system in line with following DW20 on his video series. I suspect perhaps that it was introduced somehow after I ran a length of ME Cable beside the Redstone energy conduit?

Have checked other areas of my base and those Redstone energy conduits do not seem to be affected, even the long cable runs out to the automated farms.

**Update**

I upgraded from 1.0.18 to 1.0.19 and restarted the server, problem went away as mysteriously as it appeared.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the Necro on this one.

I came across this bug this evening, I am not sure what has caused this issue as I have not seen it before... some redstone energy conduits looks like they are invisble.

Trying to sneak + right-click with a wrench crashes the game instantly.

A lot of the redstone conduits are in this state, it seem to repeat every two or three blocks... despite these seeming breaks in the conduits power is still provided.

Problem only seemed to present itself after I started work on my AE system in line with following DW20 on his video series. I suspect perhaps that it was introduced somehow after I ran a length of ME Cable beside the Redstone energy conduit?

Have checked other areas of my base and those Redstone energy conduits do not seem to be affected, even the long cable runs out to the automated farms.

**Update**

I upgraded from 1.0.18 to 1.0.19 and restarted the server, problem went away as mysteriously as it appeared.
That's not a necro, it hasn't even been a week...

Reactions: Padfoote

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
So got back into the game without doing anything and the conduits had miraculously reappeared. But I have had the issue occur again. Shut down and restart seems to solve the problem. I have know idea what would be causing this.