Windows .exe Redpower World not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Launcher version: v1.2.6​
Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
Java version: Version 7 Update 25
Detailed description of the issue / how can the issue be recreated: After playing the game sometime, the game slowly begins to lag before freezing up. When on SMP, I can still be moved/hit/die. I opened up the console to see what was going on and everything was normal up until the end. It shows Computercraft: Searching for RedPowerWorld then Computercraft: RedpowerWorld not found. At this point, my game freezes up.
Error logs: http://pastebin.com/vxRFm4fW

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
To help us to setup a basis for helping you, please perform all the steps in the link in my signature for Basic Troubleshooting. If you are still having an error, please refer to the link For Log files.

Ps, what you posted is not an error. It is simply one mod looking for another mod to load a compatibility module. Many of the mods in these packs do this.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
You didn't follow all the steps in basic troubleshooting.

Back up any world saves.

Create a folder c:\ftb

Delete the folder appdata\roaming\ftblauncher

Download a new copy of the launcher and place it in c:\ftb

run the launcher.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
I know now how, but it became magically fixed. I do apologize for not following you're guide earlier to the letter. Can you please explain how the location of the folder magically fixes this problem? And since I'm asking questions, why do I lag whenever I get an achievement?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Java doesn't like to run from certain places as it is not allowed to access files in those locations.

Lag happens :p there are a lot of reasons it happens. I'm working on setting up a generic set of jvm arguments to help alleviate some of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.