Recently I started on doing graphic art for packs. Request some here!

TwiiCe

Jul 29, 2019
So, a few days ago I put up a thread over on Reddit that offered to make some modpack art.
I have received little requests before my thread got buried.
Then I decided to start one here! Maybe this will draw some more attention!

Why am I doing this? To do something with my holiday that gets me working more in a creative field.
I'm currently studying Communication and Multimedia Design, and am trying to do some small assignments. (English isn't my native language)

Currently done:
y6GceYo.png

yRJim8P.jpg

4fsDdLs.jpg

And a small animation:

Concept:
GuJ1Yp7.png

SVU6eVE.png

iDTQkWv.jpg

RkRCFZb.png

And
yeG6YL4.png

bAiy5Qe.png

sk5OIBr.png

Not much, but I can do more!
Need some art? Request away!

Currently working on:
@LordSlyFox

Next in order:
@ItsPando

In order to make yours look as awesome as possible, I will need some more information.
First of all, whats the theme your modpack has? (Light magic, dark magic, technic, industrial etc..)
Do you have some art ready that you're already using and want implemented? (to give me an idea where you're headed with your request)
Any colors you want me to use?

Last edited:

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my god that looks amazing!
May I request something for an upcoming pack:):D?

Can I have the word "Perspective" as the center of the image, in electric blue with sort of glowing blue background?
If you need me to be specific just ask:p

I think it's awesome that you'r doing this!
Thanks!:D

Loke

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! Your work looks great. I am currently making a modpack about the four elements. I would love some art featuring the four elements with the text "Elementary". Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

TwiiCe

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Working on all your submissions!
First come fist serve. Give me a few hours! :)

TwiiCe

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my god that looks amazing!
May I request something for an upcoming pack:):D?

Can I have the word "Perspective" as the center of the image, in electric blue with sort of glowing blue background?
If you need me to be specific just ask:p

I think it's awesome that you'r doing this!
Thanks!:D
I made a small concept here:
http://imgur.com/GuJ1Yp7

Let me know what you think!

TwiiCe

Jul 29, 2019

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
It looks pretty cool:D Is it possible if you make the writing a little bolder, with a more electric feel?
You certainly are talented! Keep up your nice work:D

TwiiCe

Jul 29, 2019
It looks pretty cool:D Is it possible if you make the writing a little bolder, with a more electric feel?
You certainly are talented! Keep up your nice work:D
I will try tomorrow! For now, time to go to bed!

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance you could do another piece of logo art dont want to ask for too much.If you're willing to do it here's the pitch, the logo is for the 42x42 logo meant for the modpack.If you could make it like a dirt block much like the one on the ftblauncher for the vanilla minecraft logo put make it kinda have blood flowing down the logo maybe in the background.It doesn't really matter if you make the logo I wanted cause I dont really know if it would look good on the ftblauncher anyway but if you could make it like decent looking that would be great.I'll also put you on the pack credits for you designing the logos if you dont mind because you've done some great art so far and I thought you should get some credit for it.

(It's 100% ok if you dont do it and I really dont want you to do it if you dont enjoy doing it) :)

xXGamerFoLifeXx

Jul 29, 2019
Your work looks amazing. I am working on a pack called Wrath of the Angry Gods for someone and i need someone to do the artwork. If you can, just do what ever you want, all I ask is that the name is in it in some way. Thanks

TwiiCe

Jul 29, 2019
Your work looks amazing. I am working on a pack called Wrath of the Angry Gods for someone and i need someone to do the artwork. If you can, just do what ever you want, all I ask is that the name is in it in some way. Thanks
Give me a few hours :)

Kaikaku

Jul 29, 2019
Hi TwiiCe, your designs look really nice!
  • I submitted my first mod pack/map recently for Jampacked II and will now go for an unlisted 3rd party pack. It would be great if you could help me with the art.
  • My pack/game is called CC Pyramid Run, and the player has to complete/survive 5 highly randomized levels each located in a pyramid. Except for ComputerCraft, the player has not much contact to modded content. So it has not really to do with magic and only indirect with technic.
  • Content: Obviously the picture should contain a pyramid or up to 5. If you have any ideas for the "run" element this would be nice. As the game is located in a void world (floting pyramids) there should be no ground/plams etc. be inlcuded.
  • Colors: Basically anything what fits in.
  • Formats: Ideal would be something that I can use for the pack itself (42x42 and 420x200), for my pack thread (so format similar to tommyboy212) and for youtube thumbnails (1280x720). Well, I guess this means it should be rather square/squarish so I can add to the sides more of the background color.
Oh dear, I hope this is not too much information/restiction for you.

TwiiCe

Jul 29, 2019
  • I submitted my first mod pack/map recently for Jampacked II and will now go for an unlisted 3rd party pack. It would be great if you could help me with the art.
  • My pack/game is called CC Pyramid Run, and the player has to complete/survive 5 highly randomized levels each located in a pyramid. Except for ComputerCraft, the player has not much contact to modded content. So it has not really to do with magic and only indirect with technic.
  • Content: Obviously the picture should contain a pyramid or up to 5. If you have any ideas for the "run" element this would be nice. As the game is located in a void world (floting pyramids) there should be no ground/plams etc. be inlcuded.
  • Formats: Ideal would be something that I can use for the pack itself (42x42 and 420x200), for my pack thread (so format similar to tommyboy212) and for youtube thumbnails (1280x720). Well, I guess this means it should be rather square/squarish so I can add to the sides more of the background color.
This is great. I will work on this when I get the chance :)

TwiiCe

Jul 29, 2019
I will start on this now, I didnt have time earlier. But now seems a good time! :)

RkRCFZb.png

And
yeG6YL4.png

I hope you like them!

Last edited: