Railcraft/Ender IO integration

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
Do Railcraft steam engines integrate with Ender IO energy conduits? I can't get the engines to turn and face the energy conduits with a wrench. Do I need to switch to using steam dynamos?

Skyqula

Jul 29, 2019
Railcraft is still using MJ where as nearly every other mod has switched to RF and/or dropped MJ support. Railcraft will eventually drop MJ for RF aswell, but its currently behind a paywall beta. So in the mean time, yeah, I suggest using steam dynamo's.

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
but if use EnderIO-1.7.10-2.2.0.272 and Railcraft_1.7.10-9.3.3.0 it's work fine.
so problems on Ender IO side

Skyqula

Jul 29, 2019
but if use EnderIO-1.7.10-2.2.0.272 and Railcraft_1.7.10-9.3.3.0 it's work fine.
so problems on Ender IO side

Like I said, Railcraft still uses MJ. MJ is the power unit used in Buildcraft. Buildcraft has moved to use RF instead of MJ. Just about every mod that uses MJ has dropped MJ support and moved to RF instead. As a result, mods that once used to work with MJ no longer do. Because they no longer support MJ. The latest EnderIO version is no exception.

EnderIO.com said:
Buildcraft Support
The BuildCraft API has been completely removed from the mod, and all MJ usage is gone as well. EnderIO is now fully an RF mod.
This does not mean that it will no longer support BC features, you can still use all the BC fuels in the combustion generator, and use BC compatible wrenches, etc. The mod is still compatible with the 6.0 releases of BC, but it will be missing some features such as liquid fuels.

So the problem is not with EnderIO but with Railcraft. This problem will be fixed once the next version of Railcraft comes out, wich will also drop MJ in favor of RF.