Casual Server *RafterCraft* |MindCrack 8.2.0 |WhiteListed|Small, Private Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RafterCraft

Jul 29, 2019
The founders of RafterCraft are looking for 2 more carbon-based life-forms to play with us. We are moderately-skilled, good-humored folk that enjoy conversation, building, and the occasional explosion from a mis-wired tier 2 power source to a tier 1 machine! ....good times, indeed.

As the post states, this is a mindcrack server. And we're running with the non-expensive gregtech and iridium plate recipes. Additionally, the mass fabricator is available.

All we ask is that you are:

Over 21
Slightly entertaining
Friendly
and a decent builder

Reply to this post for consideration. Explain how you qualify for each item (above), then something interesting about you (it doesn't have to be FTB or Minecraft related)

P.S. We will take the exceptional New to the game person if they are good researchers and learn quickly.

Thanks for viewing!!

ponzerhayden@yahoo

Jul 29, 2019
age 22
minecraft username: frogie566
entertainment: i am constantly dying but i dont rage hardcore i also make funny comments
friendliness- i would lend someone a stack of iridium
building skills i have built spawns for a few vanilla servers[DOUBLEPOST=1367981403][/DOUBLEPOST]also i have n playing ftb for about 4-5 months now

Pjtipz

Jul 29, 2019
I have just started feed the beast And I'm a quick learner I also have great building skill and my username is pjtipz