Quetzi, Livestream and YouTube channel

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Hey guys,

I livestream modded Minecraft every evening from 7pm GMT until 1am GMT over on http://twitch.tv/quetzi while I am not streaming the FTB modpack as such, a lot of the mods are similar so you may find it interesting.

Also, I upload daily to YouTube http://youtube.com/quetzi74 with "block spotlights" where I focus on a specific block/machine/process for each video, that way you should hopefully get the exact information you want without having to jump around inside a 30-40 minute long lets play episode. I have over 100 spotlights already uploaded and more are being added every day so you should be able to find something of use there.

Thanks for your time ^^

Q

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Just an update to the original post, I have since added more Factorisation spotlights covering routers and the auto crafting plus added a few more Buildcraft spotlights and I also cover Steves Carts Cart Assembler. Over the next week I'll be adding some Thaumcraft 3 Spotlights and taking another look at the updated Apiary from Forestry.

Reactions: Vauthil

BinaryConstruct

Jul 29, 2019
Quetz, you videos are very nice. I like the short, simple, concise format. The 5-10 minute time frame is perfect for when you have a little down time and want something to watch without going through an entire LP. They seem like they would be very helpful to new mod players. If you are looking for more ideas for videos, your format would fit nicely with doing some simple builds (for example, buildcraft pump with railcraft liquid loaders) and they would fit in with the "getting started" theme. You videos deserve more publicity than they have, keep it up and I'm sure they will get it.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Thanks for the kind words :) I have done a single 'Spotlight Build' so far and do plan to do more and possibly extend into a Lets Play at some point. With all the mod updates and releases happening right now there is still plenty of stuff for me to cover using the block spotlight format. Have spotlights on Liquiducts, Alvearies etc being added this week.

Reactions: BinaryConstruct

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
By request, this week I will be adding a couple of MultiMC videos, starting with a walkthrough of the launcher and showing how to use some of its features and following up with one on how to install mods and resolve block and item ID conflicts easily and painlessly.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Couple more vids from the collection for you guys, this time Portable Tanks and the Item Router:

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Added quite a few new videos over the holidays, including this one on Soul Shards which covers some of the new changes.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
All this week I have spotlights on the advanced extra bees machines, starting with the Isolator:

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Added a Tour of the current livestream world so you can see the kind of things I build on stream.